Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Current Episodes / Re: Status of Berserk's Pre-publication
« Last post by Keratos on Today at 01:08:43 PM »
No chapter 28/12 in Young Animal.

Well, that's a shame, i really expected it to come out in December.. Anyhow, Thanks for the updates Heiji! :ubik:
Berserk Merchandise / Re: some sweet items just popped out on mercari
« Last post by Aazealh on Today at 12:33:17 PM »
Well indeed it seems all items are "repros" ( 複製原画 ) but in high quality ( 細密) , probably manufactured by editor. Maybe it's a bit too much for repros, I don't know..

Yeah they're lithographs, and their original price was something like 25,000• if I remember correctly. If they had been originals it'd be a completely different story.

The guy just added some autograph cards in the 35k-70k • range; seems Tirade used to sell those kind of cards around 500$. So it looks like they're sold at a "normal" price.

Well I have to hand it to this person: they sure have (had, I guess) a nice collection. These prices are more reasonable so I might have been interested, but foreigners can't participate.
Video Games / Re: Red Dead Redemption II
« Last post by I know that I know :) on Today at 12:11:59 PM »
Still haven't played the first one yet, but I already went ahead and bought the second, haha. It's Rockstar, so I have a lot of faith.

This might be one of the first PS4 games I get to.

You should play the first one too as it is just as good as rdr2 in most aspects ill also say the story of rdr1 might be slightly better than rdr2 story though that is my own opinion.
Video Games / Re: What Are You Playing?
« Last post by I know that I know :) on Today at 12:03:19 PM »
Red dead redemption 2  :ubik:

fallout new vegas (favorite game of all time)

fallout 4 (alright game)

and I am playing through the uncharted games.

I can relate to zombie nausea at this point in media, but Last of Us is not held back by the faux-zombie setting. They "infected" are mostly used as a vehicle for the plot, and in terms of the dramatic tension and danger element in the game, it's certainly humans, not the infected.

I know someone is exited for the last of us 2 :carcus:

Picked up Super Smash Bros Ultimate this morning and working on unlocking all of the fighters. Friend code is SW-2538-3479-0495 for anyone down to Smash.

wait thats already out oh my Godhand  MOM get the credit card
I received my gifts from IncantatioN the other day:

Thank you so much, Piraan! My wife and I watched Spirited Away yesterday afternoon. We'd only seen it once 17 years ago when it first came out on DVD. I think we enjoyed it even more this time around. Thank you for helping us move one step closer to a complete Miyazaki collection. Thank you for the Berserk figurines, as well. That was very generous of you. They're now swarming my movie shelf. :void:

Man I remember when I first watched Spirited away mostly I was disturbed through most of the movie being how young I was. Mostly the old lady with the big head gave me some nightmare fuel Though "End Of Evangelion" and "Berserk" made me realize it was not that disturbing of a movie after all at least compared to those.
Current Episodes / Re: Status of Berserk's Pre-publication
« Last post by Heiji on Today at 09:40:37 AM »
No chapter 28/12 in Young Animal.
« Last post by toji on Today at 06:24:30 AM »
Well indeed it seems all items are "repros" ( 複製原画 ) but in high quality ( 細密) , probably manufactured by editor. Maybe it's a bit too much for repros, I don't know..

The guy just added some autograph cards in the 35k-70k • range; seems Tirade used to sell those kind of cards around 500$. So it looks like they're sold at a "normal" price.
Shootin' the Breeze / Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Time for Presents!
« Last post by Grail on December 11, 2018, 09:57:53 PM »
I just got home and got this from the mailman. Thanks Grail! Pins will surely be taken to work and conventions. I was thinking of just recycling the bag you sent me the gifts in, for next year. It stays in good shape and seems like a baton to pass to the next secret schnoz.

Hey man, glad you're enjoying the gifts! I gotta admit that I was coveting those pins, they seemed like high quality! And yes, by all means, please feel free to use the bag I gave you for the next Secret Schnoz. In fact, I had the same thought as you! Since JMP worked to create the lovely bag, it should be passed along to fellow Berserk fans who will be sure to appreciate it every year. :guts:

Speaking of presents, I received my gift from Rhombaad for this year! In the spirit of Christmas, Iíll be waiting to reveal my gift until the 25th! Thank you Rhomby, I canít wait to see what you picked out. :serpico:
Berserk Merchandise / Re: My (Growing) Berserk Collection
« Last post by Aazealh on December 11, 2018, 09:54:46 PM »
Since I don't think there is a way to embed tweets, I'll just link to it. But the dragonslayer arrived and it's a BEAST. Got a video of it, still trying to figure out the best way to showcase it with photos where they actually do it justice.

https://twitter.com/PixelsBeCrazy/status/1071097694226018305

Nice work for sure. Looking forward to see the full thing (armor + sword).
« Last post by Aazealh on December 11, 2018, 09:34:56 PM »
Some good stuff indeed but boy those prices are just too much.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10