Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

My first piece of fanart of.......anything really. Never really been the community type of guy, or drawing fan art either but where it goes.
Hopefully the first of many.

Casca, The Flower Storm Valkyrie.
mT3BOkQ.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey man, that's pretty cool! Really love what you went for here: the number of characters on screen (the likeness on the Puck Bros is great!), the composition, Casca's gear... There's even a cameo from Duranki! Great stuff. You should keep making these. :serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
What a treat, Kenny! This piece is so detailed and full of life, I'm finding something new about it to enjoy every time I scroll up to look at it. Out of curiosity, what kind of media did you use to create this?

PS: your username/avatar is cracking me up! Kenny drove me up the wall in the old Walking Dead games. :ganishka:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
You've done it again, Kenny! I'm going to need to take some time later to look at this and appreciate all of the details. Amazing!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That's awesome Kenny! I love your imagining of Zodd's transformation. Does he have to find a new outfit every time he transforms like that?! :isidro:

That's awesome Kenny! I love your imagining of Zodd's transformation. Does he have to find a new outfit every time he transforms like that?! :isidro:
I might one day draw the aftermath of this, just regular Zodd in he's thinking man pose, sitting in front of his wardrobe closet, contemplating which piece of extremely intimidating barbarian clothing should he pick, weapons included.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Skull Knight's reaction is just classic! Great work as usual, Kenny! By the way, for what it's worth, I don't think you're posting too much. Keep it coming!

So, i was working on a new piece of fan art involving Danann, a warm, gentle, funny and a little bit naughty piece of fan art but then.........my country suffered a big storm, so my internet went out for a long while and then my Old Yeller PC finally decided to take its old dusty rusty ass to the back of the shed and make a beautiful abstract red painting by putting a double barrel shotgun into its mouth and finally pull the trigger, first world problems i know.
Long story short, i wasn't really in "right" mood to finish that piece, so i did something else instead that fitted more my mood.

QNWS6wq.png

Disgusting i know but bear with me, this next one is worst...

H0GGDNe.png

This last one i did for my nieces during their Christmas break

There IS such things as monsters children!

mTJj8yF.jpg

P.S. I had children around the house, so i tried to keep the phallic factor to a minimum.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Another amazing piece, Kenny! I love the chaotic, hellish nature of the creatures, so packed with disturbing detail that you can barely take it all in!

Oh, and that bottom picture is pretty cool too. :slan: (Just kiddddiiiiing, great work as always!)

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very cute and funny, Kenny! I love the reflections in the pool of water, nice detail. And of course, the flowers, done in your signature style, are amazing!

Whoah, I dig that Bird Watching one. It's just gorgeous and detailed. Plus Isidro and Schierke in the background is pretty amusing. I could see a sort of candid off screen moment kind of like this.

Top Bottom