Find the panel

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Nice one! Those distinctive helmets were the only clue I needed to solve this one: Vol 10, Bakiraka (1).

Here's mine, which isn't necessarily hard to get. But it's a fucking cool panel.

panel_game-gutsslash.jpg

BiQ_

" ... "
Vol 20, Spider's thread.

Anyway, here's another of those forest sceneries:

Attachments

• panel.png
    panel.png
    87 KB · Views: 23

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Volume 38, episode 334, Human city

Here is my suggestion

Berserk-v17-2007-Digital-danke-Empire.jpg
That would be Vol 17, Revelation (3) — when Zodd is thinking back to his battles with SK. A solid panel that took me a second. But it's such a stylized portrayal I knew it couldn't just be a "standard" one, so that narrowed it down.

How about these handsome fellas?

panel_game_hicks.png

That would be Vol 17, Revelation (3) — when Zodd is thinking back to his battles with SK. A solid panel that took me a second. But it's such a stylized portrayal I knew it couldn't just be a "standard" one, so that narrowed it down.

How about these handsome fellas?

panel_game_hicks.png
Volume 14, Episode 93.

1639316064109.png

Last edited:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I'm just approaching this thing completely differently, but I'm trying to make this fun and something everyone can join in on. So for the sake of keeping things sportsmanlike, can we have images that provide a little bit of context? This thread was dead for more than a week because of that happening before.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Alright I suppose that one was too tough. Sorry folks. Here's another one. Look at his cute lil ears :serpico:

panel_game-puck-isidro.png

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
No one got the other one, with Puck and Isidro, so I'll just lower the curtain on that one to move things along. It was from Vol 25, Evil Horde (1) -- the moment when everyone is freaking out about Guts taking on the ogre, and Puck basically says eh, this is like a Tuesday for Guts.

So here's another new one in the real Puck series. I don't think I'd ever paid attention to this panel before, but I really like it.

panel_game-puck3.png

So here's another new one in the real Puck series. I don't think I'd ever paid attention to this panel before, but I really like it.
Volume 15, Elf Fire (I figured it out a lot faster because you can see Jill's head at the bottom)

Here, this one is fairly generic, but Puck only looks like this in a small part of the story.

1639568085661.png

Last edited:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
From volume 1 the brand, after the incubus latched onto guts. Funny how this happens two other times I believe with puck and the incubus

View attachment 53
This isn't puck but I wondered if anyone could get this. :iva:
Aw I'd know that lil guy anywhere. That's from Vol 13: Sprint, just after Guts wakes up from the Eclipse and runs into the wilderness.

Here's an interesting angle!

panel_game-puck4.png

Top Bottom