Recent content by 6clicks

1. 6

Episode 360

YES! Even though its only been 9 months, this particular wait has felt especially long. Here's to hoping we get a nice little chunk of episodes!
  2. 6

Thoughts on Symbolism Throughout the Conviction Arc

Ah got it switched in my head, I'll try to keep it straight. We certainly haven't been given any concrete limits on causality. I think I agree with the general river analogy though. Thematically the IoE controlling everything and sort of rendering the human soul mute fits nicely with a lot...
  3. 6

Just as a heads up, I’ve mulled over your points and re-read some parts of the manga pertaining to them, and I think I’m on the same page. So if I don’t respond to a particular point it’s because I’m satisfied with your answer and generally agree! Ahh! I can’t believe I overlooked that, you...
  4. 6

Thanks for taking the time to read. So, onto the points. I wasn't aware of the distinction between Japanese and English, but that is good to know. I certainly agree that not all forms of sacrifice are associated with evil in Berserk, clearly self sacrifice is shown to be a positive...
  5. 6

Thanks! As for what the behelits are, I didn't mean to propose that I know what their origin or maybe mechanical reality is, just what their purpose has been in the story thus far. I think I came off too strong with saying most of humanity has made a sacrifice like that. Realistically, very...
  6. 6

I had recently been re-reading the conviction arc, and I noticed some really neat symbolism involving Griffith, Falconia, and the Egg Apostle. I thought I’d share my thoughts here and see what you guys think, or if you had other interpretations. Before we get into it all though, I think it...
Top Bottom