Recent content by __Bonfire__

1. B

Episode 350

What if the person she wants to meet(the Sprite) is Griffith?
  2. B

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

I liked this one. So far I think it's one of the best episodes this series offered us, alongside the one in Flora's mansion, wich was quieter and had some funny moments. The voice actress for Slan was pretty good
  3. B

Aside from the 3d models of the trolls(and sheep) this episode was alright. Some funny moments, couple of decent battle shots, also Farnese looks much better in this season, overall less boring than the last episode
  4. B

It's better than the first episode of the first season...
  5. B

Has anyone developed any interesting accents for characters while reading?

Who would be a good va for Rakshas? I imagine it as a cross between Shikamaru and the kid homonculus from fma
  6. B

Episode 348

The thing is, if th y cure her of her madness, Casca will remember everything, and then to me there aren't a lot of options left after that... Either she just breakdowns again or she goes Berserk like Guts, then there could be a lot of possibilities, like her turning against Guts or using the...
  7. B

Episode 348

Now I'm feeling like every Puck and Ishidoro joke was made to counterbalance the painful moments arriving upon us
  8. B

That art is very average... About 9mm... Is it a new song? Coz I heard they're using the same Hirasawa song, hai yo... At this point t I expect this season to be even worse than the last.
  9. B

MAY preview?? :rickert:
  10. B

My Berserk drawings

Thank you, they took me like half a day each, but I only draw 1or 2 hours at a time, so a couple of days
  11. B

My Berserk drawings

I drew Griffithfor the first time... I kinda messed up the face and some of the armor proportions, but the horse and hair texture came up better than I first thought, so yeah... I'm still practicing... Also I uploaded a more detailed pic of my first Guts drawing. https://m.imgur.com/a/br2Tn Feel...
  12. B

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

The gameplay was Nothing special, but the ost and attention to details during cutscenes made it much better, I think both games are good, we haven't had the perfect Berserk game so far
  13. B

My Berserk drawings

Thank you, I've been learning how to draw manga for 6 months, those are my 2 drawings of Berserk so far, next up is Griffith. Berserk is a manga I know well so it's more instinctive that way even though I'm a beginner. Any advice anyone? Maybe I should uploads a couple of close ups Thanks...
  14. B

My Berserk drawings

http://m.imgur.com/a/ieNRw I will post more of my Berserk drawings in the future. Sorry for the shitty picture quality, feel free to comment and critisize
  15. B

SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Sign up by Nov 15! I'd like to participate eventually but... How do my secret Schnoz knows what kind of stuff I like?
Top Bottom