Aazealh's latest activity

• Aazealh
    Aazealh replied to the thread What Are You Playing?.
    I actually bought MK11 on release but haven't been able to really stick to it... I don't know why but learning the moves and tactics...
  • Aazealh
  • Aazealh
    Aazealh replied to the thread [WTB] Manga - Berserk volumes.
    Wouldn't it be more simple to buy them new? And by doing so you would also be supporting the author. Buying used doesn't achieve that.
  • Aazealh
    I've been playing Into the Breach again after Walter gave me the itch to. It's hard to resist the urge to save just one more timeline...
  • Aazealh
    Aazealh reacted to Walter's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Wow Wow.
    I am never playing Death Stranding :stop: Cool! All I remember about Tenchu was the "NEENJA!" line from enemies who spot you and the...
  • Aazealh
    Aazealh replied to the thread Episode 361.
    Danan actually says so directly when the girls wake up. She tells them it's only been a day in the real world while for them it must...
  • Aazealh
    There probably isn't any time difference yet. The group has only been there for a single day. Relax. Well, like Walter said, the armor...
  • Aazealh
    Just so it's clear, I do expect that dwarves will work on the Dragon Slayer (while commenting on its craftmanship as a final salute to...
  • Aazealh
    Aazealh reacted to RaffoBaffo's post in the thread Episode 361 with Cry Cry.
    Who is stronger, Griffith or Goku?
  • Aazealh
    No offense intended but this thread's conversations feel like they're from fifteen years ago. The Dragon Slayer getting repaired by...
  • Aazealh
    If Apple wanted some family friendly material representative of their brand, they should make a show about the manufacturing of their...
  • Aazealh
    Aazealh replied to the thread Movies you've recently watched.
    Yeah I noticed that too haha, it's ridiculous. He also walks reaaaaaal slow for some reason.
  • Aazealh
    Watching that video, I was thinking "hey maybe I should watch Salvation after all", ignoring the strange fact a child is wandering...
  • Aazealh
    Indeed. Not sure why you guys are wasting time talking about the other trash. =)
  • Aazealh
    My Hard mode tweaking involved giving Healing and Revival materias to every character, along with HP+ and MP+ ones for those that didn't...
Top Bottom