Recent content by Aazealh

1. Aazealh

What Are You Playing?

I actually bought MK11 on release but haven't been able to really stick to it... I don't know why but learning the moves and tactics felt like such a chore. I should give it another shot.
  2. Aazealh

[WTB] Manga - Berserk volumes

Wouldn't it be more simple to buy them new? And by doing so you would also be supporting the author. Buying used doesn't achieve that.
  3. Aazealh

What Are You Playing?

I've been playing Into the Breach again after Walter gave me the itch to. It's hard to resist the urge to save just one more timeline... or two.
  4. Aazealh

Episode 361

Danan actually says so directly when the girls wake up. She tells them it's only been a day in the real world while for them it must have seemed like they spent years in the dream. Well I guess maybe a full day passed while she recovered, but I can't imagine it was more than that... And even...
  5. Aazealh

Episode 361

There probably isn't any time difference yet. The group has only been there for a single day. Relax. Well, like Walter said, the armor is the bigger deal by far and it will definitely be addressed. Whether we get the story of its creation is another matter. What's more important is the toll it...
  6. Aazealh

Episode 361

Just so it's clear, I do expect that dwarves will work on the Dragon Slayer (while commenting on its craftmanship as a final salute to Godot). And the first time I said so was probably about 15 years ago. :ganishka:
  7. Aazealh

Episode 361

No offense intended but this thread's conversations feel like they're from fifteen years ago. The Dragon Slayer getting repaired by dwarves, Guts abandoning Casca in Elfhelm (which will not happen under any circumstance), Gaiseric's story... Ok I'll grant that one, it's topical. :ganishka:
  8. Aazealh

Movies you've recently watched

Yeah I noticed that too haha, it's ridiculous. He also walks reaaaaaal slow for some reason.
  9. Aazealh

Watching that video, I was thinking "hey maybe I should watch Salvation after all", ignoring the strange fact a child is wandering around in a Terminator factory. But then Teen Reese shoots the T-800 with his pea gun, and while he feels no recoil, the 500 lbs hunk of metal is flown back 30...
  10. Aazealh

Indeed. Not sure why you guys are wasting time talking about the other trash. =)
  11. Aazealh

What Are You Playing?

My Hard mode tweaking involved giving Healing and Revival materias to every character, along with HP+ and MP+ ones for those that didn't have them. I removed stuff like the effects materias (Time, Subversion, etc.) as they aren't really useful.
  12. Aazealh

Poll: Do You Expect God-Hand-sized God Hand Flashbacks?

That's exactly right.
  13. Aazealh

There's at least 10 more volumes before it ends, in my opinion.
  14. Aazealh

Good question. I think we'll get some information about at least some of them. It's not essential, but I believe Miura will drop us some nuggets eventually, even if simply because it'd be cool. However I expect a few pages at most, and it might not be a first person account. It could also be...
  15. Aazealh

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Japanese isn't like English. You don't necessarily have to use pronouns, it's possible to just use one's name in every sentence. Beyond that, the gender assigned to words is also more fluid. A good example is the way Miura uses the word for "king" in Danan's title (King of the Flower Storm)...
Top Bottom