Recent content by Abbrà84

1. A

Episode 358

you're probably right, I just want to say that it's a story too twisted to expect a linear ending
  2. A

Episode 358

I understand your answer, certain that the world had lived millennia before Griffith, but there was no fusion of worlds, and it is also true that the cause of the fusion of the worlds is griffith, but then? Do you think it is possible for the world to go back to before the worlds merged? ok...
  3. A

Episode 358

is it a thing that I also think more or less, I mean, without taking anything away from the fact that Griffith is a monster, are we really sure that humanity could survive in such a world without Falconia? I think it is good to remember that without the Griffith kingdom there would have been the...
  4. A

How does Griffith's mind look after being reborn (human form)

I have nothing to argue about what you just said and I also agree that it is so . But precisely because of this , I believe we cannot say that griffith = femto . This is because griffith is femto + the child , so not all of the personality of griffith coincides with femto.
  5. A

Ok, But if is like you say, why Griffith save Casca in Godot's mine in episode 179?
  6. A

hello! just one question: why do you think at the end of chapter 303 it says: "is griffith really femto?" my opinion is that in miura's mind femto is only a part of griffith personality.
  7. A

How do you think Berserk will end?

ok, i'm a host in your house and i respect customs and traditions! we'll have to aggree to disagree! ok also for "Griffith", no problem, i don't speak japanese, and i'm not a filology and i've only repeat the version of the name that is in the version of the manga in my country. Anyway, i think...
  8. A

ahahah i don't find it stupid at all, prome is almost grifis and delos is a variation of gatsu, is the same pattern of characters. anyway, i think that grifis and gatsu are two face of the same coin, grifis is not only bad, an gatsu is not only good.
  9. A

Hello , this is my first post in this forum , I believe that the relationship between Guts and Grifis is very well explained by the relationship between Prome and Delos in gigantomakhia . I believe in the Miura mind are two sides of the same thing, so , for me , berserk will end with Guts who...
Top Bottom