Recent content by Abstraction

1. A

Episode 281

Sweet! Thanks Saiya
  2. A

Abstraction Colors

Oh yeah man... Every good Graphic Designer should know research is very important. I made a couple little changes... In all fareness, I never intended to make it look exactly like those examples I posted. If you'll look at the way Miura drew the clouds. I think the small, (spaced out) dot...
  3. A

Will the prophecy realize itself?

Well I don't really see how you would think that his desire had nothing to do with that. The reason the godhand are called into our realm is out of deep longing. The Idea says himself that he was brought into existance to supply us with reasons for our destiny, that kept transcending our own...
  4. A

Will the prophecy realize itself?

Here's my opinion/speculation on the matter. Griffith was able to become a godhand because of his deep desire and longing. So I think once Griffith's dream is relized, the age of darkness will be in full swing. But I'm speculating that once his dream is realized, the age of darkness will end...
  5. A

Abstraction Colors

Thanks Guys! Good call about the grass. And Griffith's skin looks weird cause in the panel it was all shaded in. And I was too lazy to come up with something that looked better...lol. Also... I did do my research. There were some pretty crazy sunrise/sunset pictures... there was a few where...
  6. A

Abstraction Colors

Good idea.. Done. :beast: Modify: I have a new color to show you guys. High Res As usual... Tell me what you guys think.
  7. A

So... what happens if you deny the God Hand?

(Aaz touched on it earlier, but I think this will help you out) The Count and Wyald accepted great evil into their hearts when they sacrificed the one's they loved. So I'm not too sure someone that hasn't sacrificed anyone, would be sucked into the same level of the abyss, the others were...
  8. A

Episode 279

Informative as always Aaz. Thank you so much for the info. Just something I noticed, I thought I'd share to get the masters opinions... :beast:
  9. A

Episode 279

lol.. I just modified it right when you posted. (pg 12)
  10. A

Episode 279

Could this be the land general receiving his orders? Is he supposed to be an apostle too? What's Ganishka saying on page 12?... can't wait to find out.
  11. A

Episode 279

Maybe a bad chioce of words... But I just figured I'd call them that because they're the staging point for this epic war. And the city's Secretariat, Politiano, is next in line to be the pope, (supposedly). The Vandimion family has a high reputation, (that it needs to uphold now more than ever)...
  12. A

Episode 279

Your guys' points, and maybe even to cut off the retreat route to the ocean, by burning their ships. And to get the battle ships out of the way. Cause I think Vritannis would have a decent navy, being a world superpower. I'm wondering if there was anything in Zodd saying, their mission was to...
  13. A

Episode 279

Oh Awesome, I've been wondering what Silat's been doing since volume 27. And Rakshas too!
  14. A

Episode 279

lol... (where's the drums) You're awesome dude! And thanks for the preview Aazealh
  15. A

Episode 278

Well I pretty much missed out on this discussion... being that I only have internet at work right now.  :puck: But I thought this episode was amazing. I like how Roderick asked Guts if he knew Zodd. I was also expecting Isidro to say, what!? Griffith? after hearing Guts ask Zodd, if he was...
Top Bottom