2. andrewdsz

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

PM sent about 3 pieces. Thanks.
  3. andrewdsz

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

F4F Sk exclusive is kinda nice. i Think it is better than the guts one
  4. andrewdsz

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

Great piece with the best price point for its size on the market for sure. However the down side is that the edition size seen unlimited. The guts one from 2017 is still available for grab currently.
  5. andrewdsz

Griffith/casca statue from Emerald Dream

yea it is one of the most disturbing piece they came out in China this year. Limited to 50+ edition run I think. Not a fan of the scene.
  6. andrewdsz

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

2850 u have to factor in space issues and possible damage / returns which will give you big headaches. This skull knight may come w 3-4 boxes like Optimus prime and shockwave. No more collaboration w sideshow means that we are looking to pay 700-1000$ just for the shipping. And do you have the...
  7. andrewdsz

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Very nice set!
  8. andrewdsz

[FS]skull knight on horse 2018 limited ver. II

sold
  9. andrewdsz

Instant wechat message berserk group

We made a wechat group about berserk, it is of same function as LINE or WhatsApp, my wechat ID is andrewdsz Add me on wechat so I can pull u in if anyone is interested. Thanks.
  10. andrewdsz

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Insane collection maiku! I have to stole your pic and posted it on the wechat group hope u don’t mind! Looks like you’ve got almost every single berserk statues released on the market so far! Wow mad pros for you bro! Congrats !
  11. andrewdsz

[WTB] guts 1/6 slash 2010 ver. 3 with blue pants senma soldier.

As topic. I lives in NYC USA can drive to Tristate area w cash if u around. Looking to pay around the original price nothing steep. Let me know if any one interested. 917-912-8250 my cell phone.
  12. andrewdsz

[WTB] Winter Journey

In the wechat group someone may sell. But u have to ask there.
  13. andrewdsz

[WTB] Winter Journey

Haha here is some pic for ya bro: https://imgur.com/gallery/V405GDP U must have missed quiet a few big pieces. Do u have anything for sale btw ?
  14. andrewdsz

[WTB] Winter Journey

hahaha what makes you changed your mind bro :guts: :???:
  15. andrewdsz

2019 20th Anniversary Guts AoW

the final price is around 1520 USD + shipping it seems. 10% off the planned price. The paint job is 2nd to none, but lack of 2nd head sculpt and bonus attachment figure plus a 300$+ higher price point than the other AOW 20th pieces are making this piece a No-Go for even the hardest-core...
Top Bottom