Recent content by Angry-Moth-Noises

1. A

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

Right? I do find that I change what apostle I like often. Can't wait to see what other awesome creatures await for us!
  2. A

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

Or more, out of all the ones we have seen so far, do you have a favorite? Why is that one your favorite? There are many that are aimlessly in the background in some of the panels. Do you like that apostle because of its design? Personality? (If it has one.) I am still playing catching up on...
  3. A

AoW No.415 / 416 Armored Berserk: Skull Helmet Version

Maybe its just me, but that statue's leg looks like it would be broken/should not bend that way.
  4. A

Moth's Berserk art

:farnese: I was gonna fix that before I posted. DX So I fixed it now. Ah, than you!
  5. A

Moth's Berserk art

Thank you so much! Though I need a bit of help, am not sure how to hide Wips/progress under a cut/read more and the spoiler doesn't seem to do that. ---------------------- Forgot to add this. I made this for this custom pet for a virtual pet site I am because why not? XD (It was a base of the...
  6. A

Moth's Berserk art

Hiya! This is my first post and I am really glad to be part of the forum. I hope I can make some new friends that are also super into Berserk. Any way this is an art thread, so any Berserk related stuff I make will be posted her. I can also post Wips of what I am working and do streams if any...
Top Bottom