Recent content by Anna

1. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

Yeah, I think we should, uh... demilitarise the zone. This thread has wandered so far off topic that it's now drifting somewhere in the Australian outback. I have two final requests: Could "Griffith No More!" please explain his intriguing username to me...? Could Aazealh reply to my posts in...
  2. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

??? ...You apologize for offending me?! From what I read, you went out of your way to try to offend me! In fact, I would go as far as to say that you had that exact purpose in mind, when you wrote that my opinions were "wrong" and "ridiculous" (though you later deleted that latter slur), and...
  3. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

No - that reply took me about 10 minutes. I stay logged on/leave the computer on for hours even when I'm doing something completely different. Very wasteful of me, I know. I change the font size because I find it easier to read smaller writing. ...I could launch into a whole rant about...
  4. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

...How do you find the time to quibble over such trifling matters? 1) I did not "arbitrarily decide on" anything, thank you very much. I gave my decision careful thought. 2) It is strange that you use masculine pronouns to refer to an unspecified character(s) - especially considering that...
  5. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

I appreciate what you're saying... but I'm not sure I agree (surprise, surprise). With all due respect - for I'm sure your knowledge of Berserk far exceeds my own - I think that your view on this matter is far more... "fantastical" than mine. You speak as though Farnese's past was just a phase...
  6. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

:???: ...?! Pardon me?! I thought it was necessary to make the distinctions. After all, Pre-Eclipse Casca was a completely different person to who she is now. The person whom Guts and I fell for is either gone or very deeply buried. In addition, I found Casca far more physically attractive with...
  7. A

Favorite Godhand?

Voted for Femto - out of loyalty to Griffith. (Well, really, I should hate Femto because he replaced the "real" Griffith, and his birth meant the death of the original - but I don't.) Love the armour, and the revamped Hawk helmet. The dripping, membranous wings.... Well, I just love his whole...
  8. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

This was a tough decision to make. *dramatic sigh* Originally, there were three candidates vying for my vote: Casca (sane, short-haired, muscular model) Farnese (insane, long-haired model) Charlotte ...Ultimately, I went with Farnese. I like damaged people.... Also, she comes with a sexy half...
  9. A

Dark Horse Releases

XD XD Whoa! Careful there, Oberi! You might be giving the folks at DH ideas...!! We know they come skulking round here.... ...Won't it be hilarious if this turns out to be the final line of volume 16's blurb!?!
  10. A

Dark Horse Releases

What's more, that vomit-inducing last line isn't even an original piece of crap; it's actually a rehash of the last line of volume 11's blurb: "Created by Kentarou Miura, Berserk is a roaring manga dragster, a grand epic of red-line action, white-knuckle horror, and black-hearted humor that...
  11. A

Happiest moment in Berserk

So...who would you blame? Griffith?! Is it really Griffith's fault, that his fragile little heart broke when Guts left him...? Isn't that akin to saying that if someone stabs you, it's your fault if you bleed...? For "If you prick us, do we not bleed?"...and all that.... As for Griffith's...
  12. A

The Hawks were already nobles, when Guts left. Griffith was a marriage to Charlotte away from becoming king of Midland. He was on the brink of achieving his dream. Guts inferred from Griffith's speech at the fountain that Griffith didn't consider him a friend or equal.... But Griffith never...
  13. A

I know that you're entitled to your opinion, but...that's a bizarre choice. I don't think that that was a particularly "happy" moment - for Griffith or Casca. Casca was extremely distressed, in that scene - and Griffith was clearly putting on a front, for her sake. I mean, you don't go from...
Top Bottom