Recent content by Aphasia

1. Aphasia

Episode 368

Certainly some wonkiness, mostly in Gut's expressions, but just wanted to say overall I think this is certainly the best art output they've done. Side characters look really great, and I found the whole thing way easier to follow than the last two.
  2. Aphasia

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I haven't been here in quite some time, but damn this news hit me like a punch in the gut this morning. The first thing I thought about was Skullnet, and how everyone there must be feeling such a tremendous sense of loss. Like many folks I was just an impressionable young kid when I started...
  3. Aphasia

New Look to SKnet

looks sexy. : )
  4. Aphasia

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Forget your worries and start over from Vol. 1! :guts:
  5. Aphasia

Walter's Son

Holy Crudcow. Really glad to hear that you guys and the handsome little guy are safe. Sounds like it's going to be a long 6 weeks, but glad that you can be there for her.
  6. Aphasia

Episode 329

This was an incredible episode. It's a testament to Miura's ability that I can go from grinning my freakin' face off to being distraught that this brand new character is gone. I'd also agree with some of you guys that this is the cutest thing in Berserk. I almost couldn't contain how cute and...
  7. Aphasia

Dragon's Dogma

This game comes out on my birthday. :guts: and it looks like a pretty good game to boot! I played the demo for 360 and I really enjoyed it. The animations are rather good, and the monster designs are pretty neat too. Tried to create my best Guts with a Caska pawn...they looked surprisingly close!
  8. Aphasia

Some of my doodles

Awesome work! I love these pens...ballpoints, right? They're really fun to doodle with on napkins and whatevers lying around. Keep it up! Copying pictures and art is one of the best ways to improve in my opinion. You'll learn a lot, especially if you're copying someone like Miura.
  9. Aphasia

French Senate passes Armenian genocide law

You're not an advocate of peace if you don't advocate peace, even if they are dirtbags they don't deserve to die.
  10. Aphasia

Guts Figma

Hell yeah! That's exciting. I hope Berserk sees more of this kind of mainstream toy production. You guys are quick.
  11. Aphasia

What Are You Playing?

That sounds like it's a really interesting play through! I would be really happy if they just changed that about all future zeldas. I love exploring! Been playing Infinity Blade 2 lately. Just beat it in fact. Pretty fun.
  12. Aphasia

The Thread of Zelda

Definitely. It was odd in that half the music really hit home and the other half was pretty dull. Maybe because of different composers working on different areas? dunno. Most technically impressive for sure, but I still enjoyed Skyward more than TP in this regard. Maybe because I'm not a big...
  13. Aphasia

The Thread of Zelda

Well, I just finished Skyward Sword! I certainly enjoyed the experience. I liked a lot more than I didn't like. Things I loved: The Music was pretty amazing at times. The music in some of the dungeons was forgettable. I don't know if they were doing that on purpose to give it more...
  14. Aphasia

Your most hated words

I hate 'definitely' because I can never spell it. But Epic, cake, lies, and any other unfunny meme.
  15. Aphasia

Will you be voting this year?

Which GOP candidate will you support? Or will you vote for Obama? Or not at all? I've only been able to vote for one election, but I've never been into politics. I've never felt strongly that I really agree with a candidate and his stance. But the more I read and hear about Ron Paul the...
Top Bottom