Recent content by Archer1215

1. Archer1215

Episode 367

As usual, wait for the full episode before jumping to conclusions.
  2. Archer1215

Episodes 365 & 366

With just four episodes left for the Elf Island Chapter, I don’t think we’re going to get any conclusive battles here between Guts and the Band of the Falcon, or have time for a lengthy invasion. Puck’s thoughts on his page in 366 did give me the impression that it’s more than just Zodd coming...
  3. Archer1215

Episodes 365 & 366

4. Archer1215

Episode 361 (July 22)

A nautical voyage without a storm? Miura is holding out on us. All we got was a damn Sea God.
  5. Archer1215

Episode 361 (July 22)

Well, obviously it's not going to come to that, but like T said, revenge was never truly cast aside when he chose to prioritize Casca. Retribution for the Eclipse - against the Apostles, the God Hand, and Griffith especially - is probably always going to be on Guts' mind to the end of the...
  6. Archer1215

Episode 360

Did not register to me that these could be possibly be used in urban areas where local spirits are difficult to reach but it makes sense. I think the real question to ask is how they can be used, and if they allow for similar abilities as contracts with spirits of nature. Can Schierke make a...
  7. Archer1215

Episode 360

You are so not the one to talk here. Never said that. Never said that either. We do know that the purpose of these campaigns was to exterminate hostile forces and reclaim territory. Another objective was rebuilding the dolmens to use the Sky Path. See Episodes 356-358. Nasty stuff that we...
  8. Archer1215

Episode 360

There wasn't any implication that worshiping the Lady of the Depths would physically protect them from monster attacks, no. I also forgot how the berries were the solution to dealing with the troll incident. No need for fighting back everyone, just toss berries at them and they'll all go away...
  9. Archer1215

Episode 360

You should really take your time when reading discussions. My initial response was never about why Griffith sent his Apostles after Flora. It was to disagree with the idea that Flora would teach humans how to cope with the threat of astral creatures as a contrast to the way Falconia is dealing...
  10. Archer1215

Episode 360

As always, you show yourself in foul character at the slightest hint of disagreement. I think you should read what I said again. Either you came into this with the intention of insulting me and arguing in bad faith or you intentionally missed the point of what I was saying. Either way it seems a...
  11. Archer1215

Episode 360

And who was there to kill said witch and burn down said tree fort? Because I don't remember that being something anyone was aware of but Griffith and the War Demons. That was something that was done under the table without the knowledge of the humans under Griffith, so it doesn't really have any...
  12. Archer1215

Episode 360

I do not think they would paint them all with one brush. At least not at this point. The reason they are exterminating hostile astral creatures is because they're just that. There is no way to cope with trolls, giants, hydras, dragons, whatever without killing them. They have no reason to...
  13. Archer1215

Episode 360

Coping doesn't really seem like Flora's way of handling this kind of thing. Even with the troll situation in Enoch village, Schierke was sent along with Guts' crew to deal with it. And it wasn't by helping the villagers learn to cope with it, it was by eliminating the problem altogether. Reason...
  14. Archer1215

Episode 360

Miura’s author’s comment: “Mangaka are basically hikikomori, so everyday life hasn't really changed.”
  15. Archer1215

Episode 360

Oh? My mistake if it says it somewhere else. All I know is that the message is “To Be Continued”
Top Bottom