Recent content by Arles

1. Arles

Official Slam Dunk thread

So, many years ago (around 2011, simpler times) I took the time to go through every single page of the Shohoku vs Sannoh match and record the Boxscore. This is what I came up with: A few things to note: I only recorded what's actually in the manga. Some possessions are not shown due to some...
  2. Arles

Thoughts on Symbolism Throughout the Conviction Arc

Yeah, "escapism" was a rather poor choice of words. Glad you got what I meant, though.
  3. Arles

Thoughts on Symbolism Throughout the Conviction Arc

Even though I don't agree with some leaps to conclusions or comparisons you made (ie. what the behelits are, that most of humanity has made a sacrifice, etc.), I like how you articulated that the antagonists of the story have chosen a form of escapism, a way of not dealing head on with their own...
  4. Arles

Episode 359

I'm already smiling to myself at the thought of SK's hypothetical interactions with Magnifico and Puck :magni:
  5. Arles

Berserk manga released in Argentina

A shame Panini added their own spin to the translation, since a)it was already spelled out for them with furigana in the source material and b)it's such an emblematic moment. Thanks for the answer!
  6. Arles

Hey guys, I have a question. At the end of the first episode of the first volume "The Black Swordsman", Pucks says something as he sees Guts walking away from the battle with the Snake Baron. Dark Horse translation: "Berserk..." Panini Comics Argentina translation: "Un guerrero cruel..."...
  7. Arles

Yup, black and white all the way. Here's a photo of a "regular page" (left) and "color page" (right): That's awesome, titán! I bought it at a comic store here in Santa Fe. It is, isn't it? Dark Horse's are around $600 in bookdepository (free shipping). Let's hope they stay below $300 for as...
  8. Arles

Sure, here you go: I really like it too! I'm looking forward to the next volumes to see which spreads they use.
  9. Arles

Hi all! Panini Comics has released Berserk vol. 1 in Argentina. I just bought mine and I wanted to show you what it looks like. We've been waiting for a while to get a local version, and I have to say I'm quite glad with the quality of the volume (compared to other manga available here)...
  10. Arles

Volume 40 release

Here's what I think is an interview with the actor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NvwmdkFbMU And some backstage shots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6OCLDcsHms
  11. Arles

Volume 39 release

Neat, thanks for the info.
  12. Arles

Volume 39 release

Yuka Kuramochi has been distributing what I guess are prints of the extras/promo images along with the release of Vol.39 and the new Novel. Source: https://twitter.com/yukakuramoti/status/878090543045136385 Can anyone confirm if these have been seen before? I like Guts's "collage"
  13. Arles

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

That one made my day :ganishka:
  14. Arles

3D Printed DS and Arm Cannon

It looks amazing!!! Please keep the pictures coming :guts:
  15. Arles

Episode 334

Here's the rest. (Be careful: NSFW ads next to the pictures) I haven't watched the pics because I usually stay away from spoilers. From the thumbnails, they look awesome.
Top Bottom