Recent content by asic

1. asic

Berserk: The Motion Comic Episode 1 - The Black Swordsman (Part 1)

I think it is an excellent video, it's clear a lot of work went into it and I enjoyed watching it quite a bit. I've always wanted to do something similar since I've always wanted to share Berserk with people who were always hesitant with reading Manga to begin with and unfortunately that is a...
  2. asic

Vampira's colorings

That is some excellent coloring, you make Miura's work pop out of the page. If I was filthy rich I would pay stupid amount of money to have all of Berserk colored.
  3. asic

Episode 358

Amazing episode, I really like the "political" logistic insight we get on the inner workings of Falconia, it might be short but we haven't seen a lot of that in a long time. For me moments like those add a lot to the realism/suspension of disbelief. It's possible that the Moonlight Boy will...
  4. asic

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

Never understood the criticism of the Wyald character/encounter and it has come up before. As others have already pointed out it adds to the story in multiple ways. In some aspects it is one of my favorite pre-eclipse battles/Apostles. If you see the argument you should realize it is more than...
  5. asic

The Thread of Zelda

I live in Scandinavia so the Switch here is 409 dollars, Zelda is 71 dollars. :sad: No additional accessories is included in that price. I do not know of any other company than Nintendo that can pull this stunt off and still be successful. Had they released a new Metroid or any Nintendo...
  6. asic

The Thread of Zelda

475 dollars for a console and one game (so far). Not exactly making me sprint out and get one, while Breath of the Wild looks great I cannot justify that price. If the Switch game lineup is gonna be anything like the Wii U we are in for another first party dust collector which is only brought...
  7. asic

Elfhelm: the stage for the next great tragedy

I think this thread is just going in circles now. None of us can with certainty say what will happen with Guts and Casca when her mind is returned, although it is fun to theorize ofcourse and I do not fault Truth for speaking his mind. However @TheAwfulTruth you seem to be hellbent on proving...
  8. asic

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Isn't a flea/higher pitched sounding voice usually associated with sadistic/insane characters? Regardless of size and muscle that does seem to be the go to voice in Japan when concerning these types. That being said it does feel like the voice should be deeper but what is there already is not...
  9. asic

Episode 347

Wonder if Guts would even be able to keep his anger :beast: at bay if he was to enter the dreams as well. Considering he could likely be taken back to the Eclipse. I guess it would be a bit predictable if it was Guts who would bring Casca back. As usual it's difficult predicting what Miura will...
  10. asic

Weatherby's Berserk Comic Emporium - [56k safe][comics][old man wieners]

Hah I laughed out loud at the Mozgus one :ganishka:
  11. asic

How Did You Find Out About Berserk?

I watched the 1997 anime in the early 2000's. I liked it quite a bit but the abrupt ending at such a turning point was pretty devastating. Some years went by but I would always think back to Berserk so I re-watched it again. My reaction was pretty much the same and I knew absolutely nothing...
  12. asic

Thoughts on Vagabond's Future

I love the Manga but unlike Berserk I do not have the need to follow latest releases. I actually quite liked the rice farming part, it reminded me a lot of the Vinland Saga tree chopping/slavery part which was also great. I have not read beyond the rice farming part but I can take several years...
  13. asic

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

The intro was kinda neat, all nice smooth 2d animation for the most parts and there was a few seconds here and there I liked and that's about all the positives I have. That's barely a few min's out of a full episode. The pacing was completely Schnoz'd!! There was hardly any time to breathe in...
  14. asic

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I still cannot get over how poor the shadows on the characters look. The cheap overlay effect is not even aligned to the characters, it literally looks like it is just an effect laid on top. Makes it look sloppy and cheap.
  15. asic

XCOM

@DasBouf Yeah I have been following the game during it's development and now that it's out maybe I should take another look. Normally I do not care much about graphics but Xenonauts is just so unappealing/uncharming to look at that it has so far kept me from trying anything more than the demo...
Top Bottom