Recent content by asmer

1. asmer

Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo

They may draw Guts with two left feet to go with his two right hands... :schierke:
  2. asmer

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

For sure, but in the end I guess it not being the final volume may have impacted their sales negatively. I got one myself, and don't regret it!!
  3. asmer

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Well, I didn't look at it that way... But for sure paying more than 3 times the price of the normal edition for a final volume... that isn't! I guess you could talk about a bad timing here! :magni: But the metal plate that is sold with it is pretty neat I think.
  4. asmer

Congratulations! :ubik: Maybe someone at Le Figaro is a member here! :schnoz: On a side note, they are talking about the collector version of volume 41 in french that came out today, it seems it didn't sell that well (at least here in Nantes). There were some left at my manga bookstore just...
  5. asmer

Something Awful Founder Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka's Death

I didn't know much about Lowtax or his website, but for sure I remember the infamous Skull Lord from my early years on SK.net. May he rest in peace.
  6. asmer

How the Journey Ends

It's a great picture. Very touching. :judo: I would like to thank you Griffith for this wonderful post. On a more personal level, as others already said in the thread, I joined this community pretty much at the same time when the journey to Elfhelm began, and even if we may never read the end...
  7. asmer

Kentarou Miura has passed away

After years I had finally caught up to the latest episode and was happily waiting for the next one. I just read about Miura's passing away, and it's hard to accept. And it will take time to accept. Damn... :judo:
  8. asmer

Episode 310

Wow what a fight! :isidro: Is it one drop of sweat on page 7?! :troll:
  9. asmer

Episode 308

OK, thanks for making things more clear then!! :serpico:
  10. asmer

Episode 308

Could specters/ghosts possess the ship itself? So that they can control it? I mean instead of possessing the presumed dead pirates! To me it looks like eyes glowing somehow in that panel (another random.... and bad guess, probably :schierke:) Right I like it, too. Looks like Captain Pirate...
  11. asmer

Episode 308

To me it looks like it could be blood??
  12. asmer

Episode 307

Sounds fair to me...... :farnese: But who would have guessed those pirates would be asking for more!!!!!! :guts:
  13. asmer

Episode 308

Thanks for the pictures!! Third fight with those pirates... But from what Aaz said, I guess this pirate captain may not be the next Silat!
  14. asmer

Episode 307

I hope they won't meet any big obstacle before reaching the land! We had the fight with the Pirates already, so why not a peaceful trip for once... :guts: I like the aforementioned possibility that the preview hints that they may be packing their stuff.... maybe to finally land!
  15. asmer

Recommendations for Manga

I'm just beginning Volume 22, and I have to agree I really enjoyed this manga! I would recommend it!! :guts: (I guess both of you include the last 2 volumes, known as '21st Century Boys', under the name '20th Century Boys'?)
Top Bottom