Recent content by Azn He-Man666

1. A

R.I.P. David Gemmell

Yeah, I'm feeling the same way, this is pretty damn surreal, definitely came out of nowhere... The part of it that really gets me, is that not only is 57 extremely young(especially for a writer, as you said), but I can't help but feel that Gemmell had more than a few stories left in him; I mean...
  2. A

Which is the best "recent" videogame?

Well, has the most fans on the board at least; honestly, I'd place Dragon Quest 8 far above it, at least in how much I've enjoyed them.
  3. A

Yo ho, a pirates sequel for me

I agree wholeheartedly, in fact, I think he fits the swashbuckler archetype/image quite well. I won't be awaiting this movie with baited breaths, but as everyone has said, it looks 'fun'.
  4. A

What are you reading?

A bunch of stock, trite and cliched fantasies, in addition to a few pretentious, wannabe "political breakdowns" they're fantastic!
  5. A

Nintendo Revolution = Wii

Really, it's all a bit much; though I am interested in finding out how Wii is going to break down the wall between video gamers and everybody else. Though, I have to say, while it's corny, I'm pleased to see Nintendo saying something like that, whether it's just to garner sales or not.
  6. A

Episode 272

Well, thinking he's lame for that reason makes you so, more than it does him. Not every fight-especially one with this major a villain(relatively)- is going to be resolved within the matter of an episode or two. And besides, Isidro just got a hit on him, one that should go a long way...
  7. A

I've had an extraordinarily good day thread

Enjoy this day, and those to come, you've definitely earned some extraordinarily good ones. *If there was a thumbs up emoticon, it would be here.*
  8. A

Interesting find..

Yes, March 20th, as far as I know.
  9. A

Soul Calibur III

Actually, what I think he meant by original character is that Lizardman now has a unique move-set and command list; instead of being a warped version of Cassandra or Sophitia. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't assassin basically chinese sword now? And Vaxillus, all things considered...
  10. A

Episode 266

If you mean as far as him fighting things with the sword, obviously not; but I have a feeling you mean actually seeing blood as a result of his attacks on an enemy; and I can't recall every bit of blood/gore from every single panel, but I'm sure there have been other instances where his sword...
  11. A

The New Picture Thread

Definite kudos in order, I don't think I could ever muster the dedication to slog my way through college, good job and congratulations.(Now lets see you put it to use!)
  12. A

Ratner's X-men 3 first look

Having her go to Africa and using any number of Storms side-stories as an excuse would be prefereable to letting Halle Barry anywhere near these movies in my opinion.
  13. A

Ratner's X-men 3 first look

Eh, Ratner upped her pay so she would stay; should've just let her go in my opinion, just another reason this movie is going to suck.
  14. A

Who wants to join the Band of the Hawk?

Except for me, if you're coming anywhere near North America that is. Nice new avatar CnC.
  15. A

Who wants to join the Band of the Hawk?

I command an army of red and silver dragons through my telepathy(which I developed after the nuclear war), and wear a suit of golden platemail; I also wear a red and silver tabard which I outfit my skeleton armies(At this point I've discovered how to ressurect the dead through my necromatic...
Top Bottom