Recent content by Azure Park

1. A

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

I liked the video more than I thought I would, since it's one of those things where I find the observations about visual storytelling to be illuminating even if I disagree with the thesis or conclusion. Not bad if you get past the click-bait title. Manga is by definition picturesque. You can...
  2. A

So all the information is from an article in this January 2017 issue of CG World. If I understand correctly it was translated by Frog-kun (Kim Morissey), who passed the information on to Canipa (Collum May). Frog kun tweets: Magazine: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01IP5I24C/ Tweets...
  3. A

This article would explain a lot if it were reliable and true (I'm hoping we can get more information out of the author, and we should be skeptical in the meantime), but I agree with Johnny that the animation and rendering is only one part of the problem. All of the technical difficulties with...
  4. A

I just sent a tweet to The Canipa Effect (Collum May) asking if he's willing to discuss specific sources. I'm waiting for a response.
  5. A

How old do you think the characters in Berserk are?

Here's my thougts about Casca's age, specifically: Casca's age has not been specifically established in cannon, but I think the signs point to her being just about the same age as Guts, probably even a year older for good measure. She specifically said that she was twelve years old when...
Top Bottom