Recent content by Baldulf

1. B

Episode 295

First of all,thanks for the scans. And now I must say that I'm also a bit disappointed with Ganishka's transformation.The man is sticking exactly to what is expected from him,that is,to look like a big bad monster from hell so Griffith could make a big show defeating him in front of everyone...
  2. B

Indiana Jones 4

What I meant is that old Indy films are "objectively" good,everybody agrees on that.Of course nostalgia plays his role,but that doesn't decrease the value of true classics. I know when I like something just because it was from the old good days,and this is not the case. While could be...
  3. B

Indiana Jones 4

Oh my! That's probably one of the dumbest things I have heard lately.Lucas is simply insulting our cinematographic criteria "Hey! It's not (going to be) a bad movie,it's just that you have idealized the old ones" Yeah,right.Pull the other one,it's got bells on it.
  4. B

Blade of the Immortal Anime

In fact it's very surprising because the author had been against an anime adaptation in the past (just like Inoue and Vagabond) I also don't think the anime could do justice to this manga (Samurai Champloo's character designer is a good thing,but cheap studio doing the actual animation is not)...
  5. B

Episode 294

It sure was. Not only Silat was able to survive twice in a fight against Guts but also was clever enough for not trying a third time.And now he is the only one who thinks that Griffith could be even worse than Ganishka (apart from those who know his Femto side) Silat's coolness is officially...
  6. B

Episode 294

It's a chance of course,but I don't think the Bakiraka (as a group) could stand against an enemy who is not human.A single apostle would be able to exterminate most of them. A big group in Berserk usually means a big carnage.
  7. B

Episode 294

Thanks for the translation Draulix (an excellent episode!) Yeah,I think the same.But if Silat is going to join Guts his clan should be annihilated first (maybe by the Hawk's army or by Ganishka in the final match?)
  8. B

Episode 294

Thanks scanbot! Can't wait to a translation of this one,it seems like a pure gold episode.
  9. B

The End of Vagabond?

Re: The End of Vagabond Announced. I feel like a big fool now,while reading again the last Vagabond's volumes I found a very recent interview with Inoue where he talks about the future of the manga (completely forgot about it,maybe my mind wanted to skip that part on purpose) Well,the...
  10. B

The End of Vagabond?

Re: The End of Vagabond Announced. Well,it's a pity but we know this was bound to happen,Vagabond is not Berserk after all (now,the end of Berserk would really upset me...) I haven't read the novel yet,so,apart from the final match,is there some mayor event waiting or that's all basically?
  11. B

Episode 293

Thanks for the episode! Miura really made some gorgeous panoramics of the city.No matter how many years have passed but his style still amazes me every time. And some people think that the story is progressing slowly? I think is really rushing lately (I'm even afraid of the speed of some events)
  12. B

Current Episodes

Current Episodes Thread So a sacrifice must be made in order to fulfill his dream (and for the sake of his manhood)
  13. B

Indiana Jones 4

Hey,hey wait a damn moment.I meant "from" 1993.I think that Schindler's List is his last great movie. And I'm certainly not anti-semitic.
  14. B

Indiana Jones 4

Hey! That hurt my feelings. I just didn't like anything I saw on the trailer.It's not like I wouldn't admit that the movie is going in the right way if I though that. And I wouldn't call recent Lucasfilm movies "baseless negativity".But I would allow you to call me a cynic.
  15. B

Indiana Jones 4

Yes,that's exactly what I though. The parody of adventure movies/comics/novels is turning to be a parody of the classic "Raiders" movies. We have a Spielberg not in his best time (not in his best time since 1993),we have a Lucas whom I worshipped once and I loathe now,we have a very old Ford...
Top Bottom