Recent content by Beelzebud

1. Beelzebud

Favorite berserk weapon (other than the dragon slayer)

To me it's Irvine's bow, it's entire apostle form is so cool and creative! Locus Lance is very cool too, but i think I'm more fascinated to it's entire apostle form design, very different of any other and a little bit futuristic or alien maybe, the scene when he slays 10 daka at once with both...
  2. Beelzebud

Episode 373

I think this is the only reason I keep going back to the forum. Since we don't have any reason to deep analysis or theories, we don't have the same anxiety for new releases, just being here to see your(every veteran here) thoughs are the only reason for me to still being part of a berserk...
  3. Beelzebud

Episode 373

The only thing that I can say about that episode, is that I have nothing to say about that episode. That's it, see you somewhere in the future.
  4. Beelzebud

Remembering Kentarou Miura

I've just seen Miura's exhibition interview today, i catch myself smiling about how sweet and passionate he looks, and then without noticing I had tears streaming down my face, in my chest a mixed feeling of sadness and joy. Miura was an inspiration even I'm not into any type of art, his...
  5. Beelzebud

Episode 372

Ah, i get it. I always feel kind of dumb here(I'm not offended or something) because you guys are literally living encyclopedias Yeah, i was just speculating and trying to make an hypothetical scenario of the future, not a deep estimation. Indeed Already heard some fanfiction about it...
  6. Beelzebud

Episode 372

You are right, it's just a expectation that is hard to not have. I think not talking about it is the better thing now. Are we taking about previous intentions of Griffith, not Femto, here? That's a doubt I always have(not just with the continuation) because we know that Femto doesn't have any...
  7. Beelzebud

Episode 372

Just seen the episode right now after a long day! That episode was... Really acceptable, such an strange feeling reading it, i think my expectations are being "equalized" after a hiatus or after finally accepting Miura's loss. That gave me back memories of Snyder's Sucker Punch, only missed...
  8. Beelzebud

Episode 372

You've just summarizes what I really feel about it all. I can't put it in better words. By the way, not excited, but any new episode is very welcome. Waiting to see what's next(and hoping for better as well). Coming here later just on the day of the episode, because now there's nothing worth...
  9. Beelzebud

Hi! Brazilian member, living in Portugal :guts:

Hi! Brazilian member, living in Portugal :guts:
  10. Beelzebud

Your plans for the future

Well, that really works like a time capsule, almost two year later I have said my plans here, and now I'm finally out of Brazil with my wife and son, but not to the place I firstly planned. We are now in Lisbon - Portugal for exactly 40 days(Hello European neighbors!), all my savings that I get...
  11. Beelzebud

Hakusensha is opening a Berserk Café

Hahaha I agree, but the first thing that come to my mind when I see it, was to fill't with a red candle and use as a home ornament. I don't know japanese, so I don't get if all the 52 arts that appear on the menu are real painting reproductions or "just" the 14 on the bottom. Only curiosity...
  12. Beelzebud

Symptoms of climate change you've experienced

I live in south Brazil, specifically the "coldest" capital here, when I was kid I remember going to school and seeing frozen plants and cars on the winter, but that's not too cold compared to winter in Europe for example, the temperatures never gets less than -5ºc and the average minimum was...
  13. Beelzebud

Episode 368

14. Beelzebud

Episode 367

Oh shit, that image has sent chills to my spine. Indeed But the quality of the art are more disappointing than what I fell on the two last episodes. I'll have to wait for the full episode before any conclusion.
Top Bottom