Recent content by berserk36

1. B

Berserk Pachinko Machine Has New 3D Animated Scenes

Re: Re: Berserk Saga Project News oh so means dick all and the whole Berserk anime thing could be dead in the water,.
  2. B

Berserk Pachinko Machine Has New 3D Animated Scenes

Re: Berserk Saga Project News Great NEWS ! they bumped there website http://www.slot-berserk.jp/ . . . . . it's a bloody pachinko machine oh well. I don't keep up with anime trends and marketing besides berserk anyone els that keeps and eye on anime as a whole would this be a good sign for...
  3. B

Berserk Saga Project News

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-10-24/berserker-guts-zodd-resin-kits-available-for-pre-order/.94561 so there making some berserk toys yea at least some news regarding berserk even its just some figures the gutts one looks bad ass,.
  4. B

Speculation about Movie IV

I like this cover more than most of the animation from the new movie's
  5. B

depend's if it selled poorly then the it could be dead they should have just with the OVA.
  6. B

if I am not mistaken doesn't Japan have a major Anime Expo at the end of year.? also the guy who make's Metal Gear Rising wanted to work on a Berserk or Kill la kill game
  7. B

Crowdfunding Berserk

if anything I would that them to crowdfund a new game I'd help out on that could use a new Sword of the Berserk Gut's Rage.
  8. B

Speculation about Movie IV

I have a feeling Manga 1 - 3 will be left out and will go right to manga 14. it's been over 2 years if we don't hear anything when volume 38 comes out it would best to guess that it was.
  9. B

Is there a color'd way to read the books

I would love to read the book's in color hell I would pay double per volume for it if they officially re made it in color. , or at the very least a Sin City style where some thing's are colored but some stuff is black and white ( would help to have blood as red.)
  10. B

have they given up on the Berserk anime there haves been no news about a 4th movie and or ovas. and when is the next major anime expo for Japan and other events that might give info on the next Berserk Anime.
  11. B

still no news on anything.? - Edit - well just looked at there main page ( Japanese one ) still the last thing we got was an Art book news also what is Animes E3/Tokyo Game Show.? Comic-con or something els.?
  12. B

have's there been any new's on whether or not they plan on making movie's/OVA's ( or what ever type of Anime ) after the 3rd Movie.
  13. B

when they did this with the 2nd movie how long till they announced it's retail release was it about 2 weeks after they said that Aug would be it's release date pretty much could we see this coming early Q1 2014.? in retail.?
  14. B

I Just wacthed the first 2 Berserk Flims and thought they where good but the music didn't felt like it fit in with Berserk asmuch as the 90's one also any word if there making anything after The Great Eclipse
  15. B

If I Buy from Online/ITunes will I still get the DVD/Blu - Ray bonus features
Top Bottom