Recent content by Berserker Armor

1. B

The Beast & Dog/Wolf Themes in Berserk

The things that are clearly established are those that were written about (whether in the manga or outside the manga) or spoken about by Miura, himself. Nothing more, nothing less. Miura does not say or explicitly spell out anywhere that the Beast is not a wolf. The burden of proof lies just...
  2. B

There is no confirmation bias. Everything Miura has put in Berserk is open to personal interpretation unless he has spoken/written on the matter, himself. There is zero evidence suggesting that Miura wouldve called it the "Wolf of Darkness" if he wanted it to be a wolf. "Wolf" and "beast"...
  3. B

I figured users here would know about the concept of berserkers. I just did not want to assume and that's why I wrote a little about them as a preface for my premises. Wasn't trying to be condescending or anything. "Berserk" is indeed probably derived from "bear" but that doesnt mean that...
  4. B

Sup

I've been a Berserk nut since around 2009 when I watched the anime. Even then, before I had read the manga, I considered Berserk the greatest narrative of all time. Being extremely content, and having poor experiences with manga (vs anime), I did not read the manga until years later, even...
  5. B

Music that you associate with Berserk apart from anime/movie O.S.T.s

Here is an incredible fan made piece dedicated to Guts Born a Struggler - Guts' Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5plps3a6CJQ Then there is the band, Battle Beast, that has actually produced songs about Berserk Iron Hand - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nhar5FvWfw The Black Swordsman -...
  6. B

So, to try and gain some insight into the Beast of Darkness, I think it's worthwhile to examine the concept of the namesake of the actual story. Berserk Berserks (or Berserkers) were old Nordic warriors who fought in a trance-like state of fury, unphased by anything in battle and killing...
Top Bottom