Recent content by BerserkMJM

1. B

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Speechless. You've hyped me up, filled me with anticipation, and pulled on my emotions. That a person I've never met could have such an impact on me. Rest in peace, Miura! I am so sad.
  2. B

It Came From The Internet

That is the best fucking review ever. I love the top 5 star review as well. We sell these at the grocery store that I work at, and before having read this review, I've been tempted to buy them because, you know, it's 5 pounds of gummies and I hate myself. ...but not that much. /edit...
  3. B

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I already made that prediction. :guts:
  4. B

Episode 333

Yeah, this was mean. It was meant to be humor, but I don't see it now.
  5. B

Dexter: Miami’s finest

I have to remind myself what it was that made me fall in love with Dexter Morgan, because I can barely recognize it now. I liked watching him go through his killing routine. His will to protect the next victim. Sometimes he would bail out coworkers who would sooner arrest him if they found out...
  6. B

Episode 333

Anytime I see anything but the hiatus thread in the most recent spot, I get a false sense of excitement. Knock it off. :azan:
  7. B

At some point, it's just going to feel out of place for an episode to be released this year. Maybe Miura just doesn't like the number 13, and is waiting for 2014 to roll around. I haven't seen that speculated yet. :guts:
  8. B

You never know what light Elfhelm and Falconia will shed. Sometimes things are intertwined. Won't know until we get there.
  9. B

New Look to SKnet

Am I the only one experiencing bogged down load times? Other sites that I frequent are loading the same as usual, which causes me to single out this one. And I was hoping that it would pass before I said anything, but it's been happening to me for a few days now. Using Chrome as a browser...
  10. B

I like my idea of him killing a bear using only his teeth. It will only enhance the struggle that Guts faces when dealing with the God Hand. :troll: The speculation is fun, but none of us knows anything. I'm sure somebody hit on it somewhere. :iva:
  11. B

I like to think that he killed a bear with his bare hands and then professionally taxidermied it himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs
  12. B

How can we confirm or deny anything without any information? Some things are best not to think about.
  13. B

Breaking Bad

Bruce Willis is dead.
  14. B

News & Not News Megathread

Doesn't urinating in public get people on the sex offenders list? That would be classic.
  15. B

That's insane! Because I heard just that from Miura...'s brother. Another 10 months. Yep. So it must be true! We can all take it easy now. And if something should just happen to come out before that duration, consider it a gift from him to you. Hope this smooths things over.
Top Bottom