Recent content by Bloodyjacky

1. B

Bootleg of Gecco Guts Statute?

Yeah, I figured as much. Just wondering if anyone had used that seller or bought it before. Thanks for answering.
  2. B

Bootleg of Gecco Guts Statute?

Does anyone know anything about this statute on eBay? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264091461745 Is it legit or just an overpriced bootleg?
  3. B

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Wow! Looking good! :troll:
  4. B

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Hooray! A figure of everyone's favorite baby witch! I'd buy it no matter what just to show my support for the character, but I think she looks way too erotic. Especially because the panel from the manga is right above for comparison and there's clearly no figure showing at all. We've already got...
  5. B

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (Final Product Update) If it's the same $320 + shipping price for a painted one, I'm definitely in!
  6. B

1:1 scale replica of Guts DRAGON SLAYER!!!

Put me down for maybe. And just in case, how much would a deposit be?
  7. B

1:1 scale replica of Guts DRAGON SLAYER!!!

HELL YES. :ubik: But I refuse to commit until I know the price. Been down that road before unfortunately...
  8. B

Looking for remastered DVDs?

Hello, Long time lurker here. Perhaps this request seems a little odd considering the rare and expensive fare people usually seek, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me a copy of the remastered DVD set that came out a few years ago? I have several of the single volumes...
  9. B

New 2012 "Guts DX" Figure, by Banpresto

Hold on, I actually have the non-disturbing grin version and I rather like it considering I bought it for about 20 bucks!
  10. B

Guts Figma

I've never bought a non-Art of War statue/figure that was not off eBay or Amazon or some other American/European-based site. Would anyone like to tell me the best place to pre-order this one from? (By best, I mean the site with the most reliable shipping.) Please and thank you.
Top Bottom