Recent content by bodhista

1. bodhista

Episode 364

I think this is what I meant by MB playing in the armor as possible foreshadowing.
  2. bodhista

Episode 364

i apologize if this has been addressed already, but MB wearing the berserker armor felt like some interesting potential foreshadowing? i'm not nearly as well versed as you all so i'm sorry if that's a glib comment.
  3. bodhista

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Like so many who have come out of the shadows to pay respects... I have nothing to say except that I am absolutely gutted. But I'm going to focus on what this amazing man created and inspired. And for the community he spawned. I've been visiting these boards for close to 15+ years and I just...
  4. bodhista

Episode 275

It feels like Miura is setting up another difficult decision for Guts. If Griffith's shows up (like I imagine he will), and if Guts finds out (like I imagine he will), he will once again have to decide between satisfying his desire for revenge or protecting Casca and Co and escaping...
  5. bodhista

Episode 275

Such a great episode! I had just re-read volumes 29 & 30 and what we have of 31 last night, so this episode had a lot of momentum behind it for me! There is some especially great art in this one, I especially love the shot with Guts on his knees, the DS planted in front, and Ganishka bearing...
  6. bodhista

Episode 267

Ohhh, ok. I remember him now. Thanks Azz, you are the Berserk guru. Do they mention his name in that episode, and that he is leading the assault on Vritannis? I honestly don't remember, aka I need to re-read the series!
  7. bodhista

Episode 267

As always, Azz pulls through! Thanks man! What an awesome episode, I can't wait for the 27th to find out what this "unnatural fire" is. I wonder if it is Ganishka? Miura is going to have to introduce him to Gutts at some point or another, this seems like the perfect place. One question...
  8. bodhista

Episode 265

It will be an early Xmas present! :guts: Thanks again for the episode guys! Series keeps getting better and better!
  9. bodhista

Episode 264

Awesome, thanks for all these recent episodes. Things are really tarting to heat up! I hope Miura doesn't take another break anytime soon...
  10. bodhista

Episode 261

Sweet episode. I love Serpico's expression as he approaches Ganishka's underlings... Can't wait for the next one (no break hopefully). Nice job with the translations as well. I would compliment the translators in the other thread but it seems like the volume 30 sub-forum is gone... au revouir
  11. bodhista

Episode 260

Awesome episode. It's good to see Guts swinging that big ol' sword of his again! I love the nobles expression (or is that Magnifico?) on the bottom right panel of page 08, heh heh. Thanks for the up Aazealh!
  12. bodhista

Episode 258

Great episode, thanks for the scans and translations! I'm really glad that we finally got to see the hawks again, and it's a nice break from Guts and co. Hopefully it won't just be a one off deal, I would like to see more of the hawks before we go back to the mayhem that will be the Kushan...
  13. bodhista

Episode 258

He's got his head in the clouds ;)
Top Bottom