Recent content by bonebeard

1. bonebeard

WTB Berserk cards and Auto

She did pick out the foil from the clear pack and sold it loose, the buyer did not buy a whole pack. Also she has been discussed on a berserk subreddit about her (absurd) scalp prices on other type of collectables she's trying to sell. On topic, berserk tcg autograph price ranges between...
  2. bonebeard

Selling Berserk TCG

Adding: BK1-099/160 Schnoz (nonfoil) to the list as well. Might add more cards as I'm having more cards to go through soon. Mainly BK3 and maybe few holos.
  3. bonebeard

Selling Berserk TCG

4. bonebeard

Selling Berserk TCG

Hi, I'm looking to sell my Beserk Trading Cards, mainly consisting of commons and uncommons, but with some rare, no holofoils. Mainly looking to sell them in bulk, but I'll be open to sell cards individually if there seems to be interest of that. Some of them I have more than one of. Below is...
  5. bonebeard

SECRET SCHNOZ 2021! Gifts Going Out Now!

Sorry for bumping a old thread, I just wanted to say that this looks so wholesome, I want to be a part of this next christmas :)
  6. bonebeard

WTB any Miura signed TCG with Konami Stamp

64 cards in lottery, plus few that were in cereal packages or something, signed holos. Only seen a picture of one though.
  7. bonebeard

[SELL/TRADE] Cutie1 S.K & Exhibition Fine Board

Hi sorry, not for sale! The items in this thread has been sold as well so admin may close it. Thanks !
  8. bonebeard

[SELL/TRADE] Cutie1 S.K & Exhibition Fine Board

Hello guys, I'm looking to sell or preferably trade the items below (Note that I'm not looking to make money but simply make back what I've paid for them or close to it so I will be transparent of what I paid - you can see that the items are close to eBay listing prices etc if they exist.) I...
Top Bottom