Recent content by Branded_Rick

1. B

What Are You Playing?

I finished Bully this morning. It was an overall fun game with a few hiccups.
  2. B

Sabrina The Teenage Witch (new and old)

I know maybe some of you (at least one) might be interested of what I had to say about the Netflix series. I wasn't expecting to watch it on the day it dropped because I wasn't sure if I was going to be too tired to even focus on hour long episodes. Ironically I was falling asleep on the 5th...
  3. B

What Are You Playing?

I played a bit of Bully (PS4). Played more than I originally intended. Im still in the first few hours. I just finished Halloween. I am in the mood to getting back into Buffy: Chaos Bleeds (PS2 / XBOX) now that Halloween is just around the corner. I have been meaning to play Fatal Frame /...
  4. B

Sabrina The Teenage Witch (new and old)

So for those who dont know, Sabrina originated as a comic published by Archie Comics and also appeared in a few Archie issues. It was a very cheeky comic and fun. The concept is you follow a half witch half mortal named Sabrina who lives with her aunts keeping the fact shes a witch a secret. It...
  5. B

New Here and Ready to Party

So I guess it was finally time to join a forum. Just call me Rick. I've been on many forums before so I wont be any trouble. I did skimmed the rules just to make sure because many forums have pretty much the same rules with slight differences. Basic info Age: 24 Favorite character: Guts...
Top Bottom