Recent content by brinco

1. B

Berserk Quiz: Leaderboard & Discussion

Great job, Aaz! And this is the easy one???!!! It's pretty funny and addictive to take the quiz. Congratulations to the top three!!!
  2. B

8.8 Chilean Earthquake

Thanks Proj, nothing bad happened to my family or friends. Your father was really lucky to be fine, specially in the highway.
  3. B

8.8 Chilean Earthquake

I live in Rancagua, it's located 90 km to the south of Santiago. The worst of the earthquake was around Concepción (800 km to the south of Santiago). Chile is a long country, so keeping the country connected always has been an issue. After the earthquake, all the main roads collapsed in some...
  4. B

Writing Miura

Thank you to all the people involved. This is really great. I agree with Puella that Mr. Shimada was really thoughtful and careful sending the reply (I thought that Walter put the letter in that plastic film). Do you think they checked the site?
  5. B

Futurama: Into the wild green yonder

Somebody saw it? I didn't like it very much, I do several times, but I think that the end was underwhelming.
  6. B

Watchmen

First of all, I haven't seen the movie and I love the GN so I probably biased. But about the No squid ending, I don't really understand how would be possible that the USSR (and the other attacked countries) don't nuke the US, and unleash a full nuclear war, after Doctor Manhattan attacked them...
  7. B

Watchmen

An early review indeed...... :schierke:
  8. B

Movies to look forward to

He says jokingly something like "Just don't ask me where I was when I heard about JFK". Anyway, the Watchmen film is something that it shouldn't happened.
  9. B

Volume 28 Extra Pages Translation

Re: Volume 28 Extra Pages I'll make a try Page 108 nt Page 109 Don't get me wrong He should have seen only your back Page 184-185 Father, father, father Did you save grandpa, right? Was you opponent very big? How was that monster? Page 197 This place stills has that smell of...
  10. B

Episode 296

Thanks for the scans. I think that it means that Ganishka changed the world, by merging the layers of the reality.
  11. B

Walter's Wedding

Have a beautiful and meaningful marriage, Walter. And thank you guys, you make my day with the pictures of guests.
  12. B

Episode 295

Thank you so much for the episode!!!! May 23 will not come fast enough.
  13. B

VagaBIG edition!

Damn it! I just ordered the first 8 vol. :judo:
  14. B

Episode 294

Thanks, scanbot!
  15. B

Metroid Prime 3

I thought about it, specially after I played MP3 and reading some reviews about it, I just need to buy a GC control.
Top Bottom