Recent content by bruhaha69

1. bruhaha69

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Not much to say that hasn't already been said. I just want you all to know, I share this grief you're feeling right now. I can't think of another storyteller or artist who has had as much an impact on me. What other mangaka could put out (sometimes) only a couple updates a year and still...
  2. bruhaha69

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

PO is open for 2 weeks on this one. If they hit 1000 orders for the Ex, it closes after two weeks and then they'll do a last chance weekend for any stragglers. If it doesn't hit the 1000 in 2 weeks, they'll leave it open until they start producing them. Then validating your order is how you...
  3. bruhaha69

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Yeah, I've always felt the old Art of War transformed Zodd's have had pretty decent faces. Not quite sure what it is about the Prime1 that's off to me, though. Maybe the top of the nose/width compared to the width of the lips above the teeth? Can't quite put my finger on it. I definitely...
  4. bruhaha69

Zodd looks huge, but not liking the face or the overall texture. I feel the the relatively tiny AoW Zodd's were better in many ways. I'm sure he looks more impressive in person, just my initial thoughts seeing the pictures.
  5. bruhaha69

Agreed on the face.....nice details, bit it's quite off. This is the other face. I think it's a bit better, but still not quite right.
  6. bruhaha69

Just so everyone knows, they assembled the sword incorrectly, too. It should have been attached like you see in this picture:
  7. bruhaha69

Damn......that hand is roughly the same size as my half scale Hulk. I can't imagine that one would cost anything less than $2500 if/when released
  8. bruhaha69

I agree that the base is pretty weak for Artorias, but the statue itself is very good. Nice details, good paint app (again, aside from the base) and the pose is pretty much adapted from the pre-enemy toss in his fight intro. As far as F4F statues go, I think they did a great job on Artorias...
  9. bruhaha69

I figured I'd post the last updates I saw on this. It will definitely be an action pose, which is nice considering Prime1's is more of a static/museum pose. Portraits (I believe these may already be approved): WIP pose:
  10. bruhaha69

I bit the bullet and per-ordered. At least I have a year+ to save the cash. Time to sell some Sideshow statues, haha
  11. bruhaha69

I don't have any of their past statues, but of all the Marvel, DC, TMNT, Transformers, etc that they've released, this has definitely got the busiest bases they've done (that I can remember). Even if they have some kind of way to only place certain items on the base, I can't imagine it would...
  12. bruhaha69

The heads seem slightly small, but it looks good. I wish this had come out about 5 years ago when I had money to burn.
  13. bruhaha69

I just fear the price.
  14. bruhaha69

commission work for 1/6 Guts head sculpt

He's looking good. Thanks for sharing your progress
  15. bruhaha69

Haha, the stare is odd and I agree with you on characters. There's only so much I can take of the same 4 characters in alternate poses/armors. I really hope they spread the love. I'm interested to see what they do for scale and price on these. My first purchase from F4F was their Classic...
Top Bottom