Recent content by Bunny

1. Bunny

Episode 363

Splendid! The fourth week release magic continues lads and lassies:ubik:
  2. Bunny

Buying the Manga (Japanese, physicals)

Ah perfect, thank you so much Walter! I think that's a good idea, I will take your advice and have a look around first. And now at least I know if I get impatient I have a legitimate backup with those online stores :iva:
  3. Bunny

Buying the Manga (Japanese, physicals)

Hi everyone, I'm about to begin purchasing my Japanese physical collection and just wanted make sure that it's actually supporting Miura. I have heard some of them don't :sad: From what i've found, for me the best place for buying for new volumes in Japanese (alongside shipping cost) is...
  4. Bunny

Will Vagabond return in 2020? Is the end near?

Oh how I yearn for it
  5. Bunny

REAL, Inoue's other basketball manga

Yes >< so happy to hear this ♥
  6. Bunny

Episode 358

Yaaaas! Thank you no name~~
  7. Bunny

Dark Style for New Forum

So much easier on the eyes and looks beautiful too <3
  8. Bunny

Episode 358

WE'RE BACK :isidro:
  9. Bunny

Berserk Release Compendium

My goodness this looks fantastic :isidro: thank you for the great work Walter :ubik:
  10. Bunny

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Yikes up to 34 weeks now :sad: hopefully we got some good news soon. But thanks for the update Heiji.
  11. Bunny

Great news about the digital edition, unfortunately not so about the chapter :puck:. Thanks for the updates Heiji :slan:
  12. Bunny

Darn :( we're post 26 weeks now. Thought for sure we'd get an episode at the end of Feb :???:
  13. Bunny

Woah - early news :o but darn for no release :puck: thanks for the update Heiji.
Top Bottom