Recent content by callmejoe

1. callmejoe

Episode 371

Small cup of diet Berserk, though I am interested in seeing Casca in Falconia.
  2. callmejoe

Episode 369

Definitely a case of "eating your cake and wanting it too". It's halfway between a normal manga and a minimized story with only the key points Mori and co can remember. It doesn't succeed in either case. Best case scenario is the the next arc can take it time to put more "meat" on the bone but...
  3. callmejoe

Episode 368

Everyone knows in Berserk that the Berserk guy says it's Berserkin time and goes Berserk in the Berserk. This is elementary.
  4. callmejoe

Episode 368

I can accept the art not being the best but this is tripping at the starting line with the characters and rules of the world. I hope things will get better in the new arc but even with a trimmed down story there is plenty of delicate character work that needs to be done. These gaps need to be...
  5. callmejoe

Kentarou Miura has passed away

World lost its greatest creative talent. I'm new to berserk but instantly became one of my all time favorites. You could seriously make the case berserk has the best art, best protagonist, best antagonist, best love story, "best" moment of heartbreak, and best supporting cast in all of manga in...
Top Bottom