Recent content by Calvinos

1. C

How the Journey Ends

The word you seek is epilogue. Right now it's a dream fading away.
  2. C

Kentarou Miura has passed away

What a strange feeling. Thinking back about the 17 years since discovering the Berserk animation. By the time I was only 12 but god, I already liked it so much. The quality level of narration was so high, each character had such a deep crystallized personality and the music made me instantly...
  3. C

Episode 350

Amazing episode. I guess climbing the mountain of corpses will be a pretty hard experience to live for the two girls... Before the final dawn :femto:
  4. C

Episode 347

The inner depth of Casca... is like a black hole •
  5. C

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 10

We should add the choice "didn't watch it" to the poll. Since I stopped watching at episode 6, I feel relieved :guts:
  6. C

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 6

Honestly I can't bear any of this animation. The more I watch it, the more I'm disgusted. I ended up skipping 80% of the episode. This ain't no worthy adaption of Berserk. :puck: I won't watch any of the next one.
  7. C

SPECIAL: Berserk (2016) Anime Impressions - Episode 1

A mess. That's the only word. :puck:
  8. C

Episode 338

Yeah that twitter account woke me up! :beast: All the coming releases + the info about disturbed already made my day and it's not even 6.30 am. :ganishka:
  9. C

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

Greetings everyone :beast:, For those metal fans I just found this: I'm sure everyone will recognize the similarity. This album is obviously a tribute to berserk in my point of view :serpico: The title "unholy savior", and especially the song "08 – The Black Swordsman". Calvinos :beast:
  10. C

Episode 336

Yeah! Thanks for the news! Hope this new ep will bring another piece in the Berserk's jigsaw.
  11. C

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

Hum, sorry for asking this but, where is the .zip file? I noticed you guys could read the previous berserk episodes long before I got them. Where can I dl it?
  12. C

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

So. Long. I can't stand waiting for the next episode to be released. And he was supposed to draw around 80 volumes. Now I don't think he'll ever reach 60.
  13. C

Berserk icons

Yeah nice job! Thanks for sharing.
  14. C

Episode 332

Thank you guys for the update.
Top Bottom