Recent content by cijhho123

1. cijhho123

Berserk 1997 Anime Coming to Blu-Ray in USA

That's so cool! I hope they'll include some extra content or behind the scenes for the adaptation (if there's even any more to share after all those years)
  2. cijhho123

My Berserk Collection

My first time reading the manga was online, so I'll open them upon re-read, no rush to do it earlier than needed because the plastic keep them safe from dust and stuff. Its very detailed and high quality, but to be frank, for that price you could get the Berserk armor figure which is much...
  3. cijhho123

My Berserk Collection

The movie trilogy has some artbooks, this is the one for the scenery and background. I’m planning to get the character one (the red version) some day when I’ll find one at a reasonable price. This is the 1997 anime official guidebook titled “BERSERK Complete Dissection” – It’s the first...
  4. cijhho123

My Berserk Collection

Hi all! I wanted to show off my Berserkollection, its not the most amazing one out there but I’m proud of it. :chomp: First, the bread and butter of any collection: the manga itself. I still need to get Deluxe 14 that came out recently. Berserk Volumes 1 & 40-42, Giganto Maxia and Duranki I...
  5. cijhho123

What's your game(s) of the year

I always prefer the indie scene in gaming so I gotta pick The coffin of Andy and Leyley. I'ts an Undertale-ish horror adventure RPG with dark humor and great writing, the characters' interaction is on point and the themes explored in this game are very thought provoking. There was some...
  6. cijhho123

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

Which begs the question: how is the continuation come as so unfaithful the the original? Its not only on a shallow level of not fully understanding the nuance of each character, but on large scales like how the mechanics of the universe work with magic or what are the characters's core motifs...
  7. cijhho123

I just checked my copy (that came with the bust!) Original story: Kentarou Miura Story & art: Studio GAGA Staff: Kurosaki Akio Miyaji Nobuhiro Hirai Naohide Nagashima Hideaki Sugimoto Shunki Fujimoto Takumi Yamamoto With: Kouji Mori
  8. cijhho123

I thought exactly the same, Mori's recent interview ranges from "Miura and I were like twins" to "We are mangaka-rivals to the very end!" - I just don't know how to feel about this knowing he's directing the continuation... I personally read episode 375 only yesterday, which is the first time...
  9. cijhho123

Evolution of the Falcon of Light Symbol

Great post Walter, thank you!
  10. cijhho123

Summary of new information from Mori's interviews about volume 42

Very insightful, thanks as alwayz Aaz! The AI part sounds bizzare to me (even tho it might be an interesting fan project in the future)
  11. cijhho123

Volume 42 release

The colors are very eye catching, but I simply can't vibe with pink griffith
  12. cijhho123

Episode 372

Finnaly got to read it! I've been avoiding social media entirely to escape the spoilers :puck: Overall this episode was an improvment compare to past ones - the actions conveyed more clearly, the pacing is better and this Casca feels a bit more like the real Casca. All that EAST talk come out...
  13. cijhho123

Episode 372

(sorry for the rant I gotta take it off my chest) When Miura sensei died I was still catching up with the manga (I really took the time with each and every episode because of the notorious release schedule - once you're caught up that's it), And I remember asking a friend of mine who's a long...
  14. cijhho123

Episode 372

"I knew it, but I was convinced. Mr. Miura was no different than a co-author" The hell...? I've read the rest of the tweets and he's saying that Miura sensei and Mori work and think togheter to the point where "rather than being best friends, it seems that they are twin brothers" in his words...
Top Bottom