Recent content by cmz

1. C

Anyone order the latest AOW large scale release?

Yeah, unfortunately I've missed out on every single sale of this model from 2010. I have been lucky enough to build a statue collection from random eBay purchases and from board members here. I never really see this on the secondary market. If it does come up, someone snatches it up right...
  2. C

Anyone order the latest AOW large scale release?

I got one with blood and one without blood.
  3. C

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

This is my growing collection... with some odd angles :)
  4. C

WTB AoW Berserk 20th anniversary 1st edition

I am looking to see if there is anyone on the forums who is perhaps looking to unload this beauty. I will of course consider other editions. I realize that this is a highly sought after item and the price may be steep :)
  5. C

[FS] AOW Statues

My review for this thread and Stardustgatzu: Simply put, this seller is great to work with! I would give an A+++ on communication as well as the entire overall transaction! He kept me in the loop throughout the packing and shipping process and he kept in contact to ensure that my package...
  6. C

That we made a Mistake about SK and VOID age?

Hrm.. actually that's what I was thinking. Perhaps it didn't come out correctly.. and yeah, I don't think the "demon baby" is evil... who knows... someone had mentioned something a startling theory regarding the Griffith vs Demon Baby split. I was thinking something along the lines of Griffith...
  7. C

Well, at first my post was made in jest... but the more I think about it.. wouldn't it be real messed up if Skullknight was a reborn GH member, suddenly swayed to be a becon of light instead of darkness? I would suppose that he would need a body to make it back to the mortal plane of...
  8. C

Zodd :: Skullknight as Demon Baby :: Guts I bet the Demon Baby will make a sacrifice!$#@$#@
  9. C

Episode 243

I never said a thing about becoming famous. That comes with time. I only commented about being creative. *hands you a thesaurus/dictionary*
  10. C

Episode 243

The most creative time in your life seems to be in your 20s.
  11. C

Guts & Caska's tainted seed & their 'child'

I mentioned this in the other "episode" forum, but, I tend to think that this is definately Guts/Caska's kid... albeit, the kid they were supposed to have.. sans Griffith-jizzum/evil juice. Although, there is a heck of a lot that we don't know about. Where did the fetus go after Griffith was...
  12. C

Episode 238

Yeah I'm lame - I made a defensive comment, I guess. I'm not really being defensive if you really take a step back and look at what I said. I am just stating the obvious... although, I see your point... I shouldn't have added the extra crap in there about "drivel" -- I guess THAT makes me...
  13. C

Episode 238

I am taking it easy. No one has their panties in a bunch. I respect (although, it may not seem like it) the people who run this board. This will be my last post on the matter as I think I've probably run out my welcome as I'm continuing to post lameness :)
  14. C

Episode 238

I didn't intend to bring up a new "x-factor" in the series as you so eloquently put it. I gave my input (i.e. I think he's "this") and I greatly extrapolated some lame what-ifs. At any rate, one thing that I've realized on this board is that if you make some sort of outlandish comment you...
  15. C

Episode 238

...and on page 17 the kid seems to be climbing up the side opposite of Guts' brand. I think we're going to eventually find out that he's a "purified" child. Perhaps he has some sort of special power that will end up bringing down the GH and Idea etc... JC if you will... (lots of speculation...
Top Bottom