Recent content by cn12cwjl

1. C

Things That Make You Happy

I enjoy spending time on my own. Drawing makes me more happy. I also like observations. I like walking alone in cold dark street. I like observations. I love cold and cloudy rainy days. I love Insects and reptiles. I dislike sun and hot weather. :ubik:
  2. C

Mystery Items

Apologize for the very late comment as I found this sweet post just by looking at topics randomly here. They look really sweet and I would like to pick it up in Japan or in the auction if I have any chances in the future. They are very cute tho. Are they 1:1 in scale? If so, it will be super...
  3. C

Any Berserk original art out there?

I am just curious.I would like to have a look which 4 of the art were fake. However, when I clicked on the link it said the item has been deleted.... Do u have the backup picture so that I can have a clue what everyone is talking about?
  4. C

some sweet items just popped out on mercari

I am interested too but firstly too expensive. And secondly I found some problem on his products. Well, it said in the description that there will be no certificate (The paper card notice for winning the price) where the third picture of each pieces are for reference only and would not be...
  5. C

[FS] AOW collection and possibly more

PM has been sent, please check. Thank you!
Top Bottom