Recent content by ColdSalt

1. ColdSalt

Episode 364

Just ordered the physical copy from amazon japan. It’s weird this is my first time buying a physical copy of young animal and is most likely going to be the last one I’ll buy.:judo:
  2. ColdSalt

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I’m still trying to process this tragic news. I just still can’t believe it it’s the first time I’ve shed tears for the death of someone whom I did not know personally. RIP Miura thank you for your wonderful manga!
  3. ColdSalt

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Shirt arrived today. The size is perfect the quality is really good too. Thanks Walter. Cheers to 20 years!
  4. ColdSalt

Favourite Games You’ve Beaten 100%

I’m only really counting games I have a platinum trophy for on my PSN account so here the are Metal Gear Solid 4 my first platinum trophy I ever got. Yakuza 3,4,5. 0 and 6 are almost done. Tekken 6 and 7. And most recently Ghost of Tsushima.
  5. ColdSalt

Favorite Quote?

Volume 21 As Guts is about to defeat Mozgus, Guts says: “If you see God, you tell him this.. Leave me the hell alone!!” Such a badass moment.
  6. ColdSalt

Hey guys, I’ve been a lurker for sometime. Finally decided to join the sk net community.

Hey guys, I’ve been a lurker for sometime. Finally decided to join the sk net community.
  7. ColdSalt

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

If there’s one available I’d love a large men’s T-Shirt please.
Top Bottom