Recent content by Crimson

1. Crimson

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Wow........what a horrible thing to wake up to. R.I.P. to one of the G.O.A.T.'s. I've commented recently on this forum about how much of an impact his work had on my life. In a way most of us knew this could happen before the series was finished but it doesn't make it any easier. I hope he...
  2. Crimson

What impact did Berserk have on your life?

As a teenager there was a comic book store that had a decent selection of anime and the 1997 DVD cover caught my eye. I guess the artwork as well as the word ``Berserk`` drew my attention. "Violence and a dude swinging a massive sword? Count me in!" I loved the main character, the music...
  3. Crimson

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Yeah I think the healthiest option as mentioned earlier in this thread, is to just keep expectations low.
  4. Crimson

Looking to buy or trade Berserk trading cards

Wow! I'm not currently involved with that card game but I logged in just to give you a like and thank you for the scans. Great job!
  5. Crimson

What Are You Playing?

I personally platinumed Nioh and I certainly agree with some of your earlier points in the thread that some aspects of the game were shallow. Two of the main problems I had with the original game was: 1) I found the story to be lacking and it didn't hold my attention whatsoever. It felt like I...
  6. Crimson

What are you watching? (television thread)

Just finished watching the Netflix series, "The Haunting of Bly Manor;" which is basically an unrelated sequel to the first season known as, "The Haunting of Hill House." I was never a massive horror fan but saw the good reviews of the first season, so a while back I decided to check it out...
Top Bottom