Recent content by Cujo the cat

1. C

Mozgus, not enough respect?

sorry, usually when I post things I have to look up information or generalize because my memory is off.
  2. C

oh yeah, forgot about that he was just made into an apostle spawn, been a while since I read the holy see part.
  3. C

Mozgus is among my favorite apostle characters in Berserk mostly because of how is something of a gray character. By gray I mean to an extent one can't say he is absolutely evil or absolutely good (this could be said for quite a few of the other characters though). He took in people who had...
  4. C

First medium of exposure to Berserk

My best friend showed me the Berserk manga and at first I didn't think much of it. Just seemed like a story about a guy with a massive sword who would have one liners spewing forth from his mouth like a raging faucet. I decided to read a bit at where my friend was reading and was amazed at the...
  5. C

What is this Bakiraka weapon?

I'd really like to see that history channel show, could probably learn more about those fancy weapons. It took me a while to find a picture of the fish spine sword, seems there are a few different versions of the sword, but I eventually found a picture that was rather close to what can be seen...
  6. C

What is this Bakiraka weapon?

I've been trying to figure out what this weapon is called, I've looked at the encyclopedia and didn't find anything. I thought it might be called a sword breaker, but all that came up was a dagger with minimal resemblance to this weapon. I also searched for thread on the weapons used by the...
Top Bottom