Recent content by Death May Die

1. Death May Die

So I bought a printer for the first time ever

I remember printing cars and DBZ characters to put in my locker in high school. That shit was sweet.
  2. Death May Die

What Are You Playing?

My brothers and I have been playing a lot of couch co op vampire survivors lately. We spent nearly all of Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve enjoying all the madness, especially figuring out the all the weapon combinations without looking them up.
  3. Death May Die

Berserk 1997 Anime Coming to Blu-Ray in USA

Awesome news! Looking forward to it!
  4. Death May Die

SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Congratulations on another great year everyone! I always love that this forum does gift exchanges! It’s so nice! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years!
  5. Death May Die

Episode 369

6. Death May Die

The Story Behind Your Username

Metallica has a H.P. Lovecraft inspired song called the The Thing That Should Not Be, I’m particularly a big fan of their 1999 S&M performance of this song. The lyric line Death May Die stood out to me. I hadn’t read Lovecraft at the time, but several years later I could get a complete works...
  7. Death May Die

What are you watching? (television thread)

I don’t know if someone mentioned this already but Netflix is bringing the 97’ Berserk anime to the platform along with many other great series. https://otakuusamagazine.com/netflix-cuts-nippon-tv-deal-to-add-1997-berserk-monster-and-more-anime/
  8. Death May Die

What are you watching? (television thread)

Never watched the Sopranos really all that much, but I watched a YouTube upload called “all the kills in Sopranos” recently and it was a 45 minute highlight video. :serpico:
  9. Death May Die

Episode 368

Art wise, I don’t expect it to be Miura quality. I feel Studio Gaga is figuring things out art wise as they go. Like who is best at drawing this character or that character, but out of this group of artist there is one who clearly is not at the same standards as the others. Indeed some of these...
  10. Death May Die

My friends Dark Souls Eclipse

Hello everyone, I’ve had the pleasure of getting many family and friends in my life into Berserk for the last 2 decades. My friend Tommy Troesser, the guitarist to my brothers former rock band, made some fan art! It’s a mix of Berserk and the Soulsborne games! He’s not apart of the community and...
  11. Death May Die

Episodes 365 & 366

I’m happy to have a active Berserk project and that it includes Muira’s studio, and his best friend. I know it’s never going to be what it could had been with the definitive touch of Muira. I simply don’t expect that but personally I didn’t feel a bottomless loss of talent reading the new pages...
  12. Death May Die

Episodes 365 & 366

I think I dug the episodes myself for the most part. I’m leaning hard into the preception that this isn’t Miuras Berserk though. So this perception gives working area for the pacing, the art, and story to carry out in the new style. I certainly didn’t see any sort of “deal breaker” for me. If I...
  13. Death May Die

“She tripped and fell on her own shears”

“She tripped and fell on her own shears”
  14. Death May Die

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I’m open to them taking up this project. I certainly wish them luck. What I’m curious about is as the manga is released from here on out, if that Mori might confirm (down the line) what story points Muira might had “highlighted” to Mori as he works towards them. If the effort and story is bad...
  15. Death May Die

Games to look forward to!

I don’t need a remake as a excuse to play through RE4 nearly every year. However, I’ll take it. Also, I really want to Play that fan made RE inventory puzzle game. Few things are as satisfying as getting all your junk just right in that damn item case.
Top Bottom