Recent content by Death May Die

1. Death May Die

New four-part Interview with Miura on Future of Berserk and Duranki

Thank you Puella! Fascinating interview!
  2. Death May Die

Watched Neil Breene's newest movie recently. It's life changing, and not for the better.

Watched Neil Breene's newest movie recently. It's life changing, and not for the better.
  3. Death May Die

Cowboy Bebop Live-Action

I'm not excited about the casting, none of them are my choice of actors, but I'll keep an open mind about it.
  4. Death May Die

Episode 358

Awesome news, can't wait!
  5. Death May Die

What Are You Playing?

Chrono Trigger lives up to it's name. The DS one is the way to go if you don't have some kinda multi-top loader that's popular these days. I want to additionally point out the game was innovative gameplay wise. The combat mechanics are amazing, as you can do combination attacks that include up...
  6. Death May Die

What Are You Playing?

In order to play other games I really got to stop playing these Souls games. But I managed to play a few over the last year or so: Life is Strange: Before the Storm (Good prequel, Super Sad) Castlevania: Rando of Blood (This is the SoTN prequel I been trying to play, pretty good!) HellBlade...
  7. Death May Die

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

Do want to take the time now to thank everyone involved for improving the site. It's so much better to use on mobile devices now. I've spent the last two days checking out the mechanics and I dig it. Thank you all so much!
  8. Death May Die

Berserk Release Compendium

Thanks you for the hard work Walter!
  9. Death May Die

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

This game is killing me. From Software games have always sent me into a borderline rampage but this game is like a punishment. A punishment for never really committing and getting the hang of parrying, and developing the pin point timing and fortitude that is required for sweet victory. I wish I...
  10. Death May Die

Vampira's colorings

Both of your works thus far are amazing! :ubik:
  11. Death May Die

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Just wanted to mention I saw Metallica live when they came through Kansas City a few weeks ago. Reason I wanted to bring this up is that I'm 32 and been a fan since I was 12. I feel like I waited my whole to see them and it was a amazing experience for me. They sounded amazing and they were very...
  12. Death May Die

Movies you've recently watched

I too just watched Mandy and totally loved it! Feast for the eyes!
  13. Death May Die

Bloodborne

James Gun director of guardians of the Galaxy teased a image on twitter from maybe Bloodborne. Maybe it has something to do with a Bloodborne movie or even Bloodborne 2. Sony also had a panel that day. I don't want to buy into all of this but being a huge fan it's hard not to...
  14. Death May Die

What Are You Playing?

Have you played Wizardry: Forsaken Lands on the PS2?
  15. Death May Die

Bloodborne

I tried finding if someone announced this yet, but didn't find anything. Amazon leaked a few games today I'm reading, Bloodborne 2 for PS4 and Xbox1 being among them. Flipping A man! Potentially a Dec 2019 release date as well. https://gamerant.com/bloodborne-2-sunset-overdrive-amazon-leak/amp/
Top Bottom