Recent content by Deci

1. Deci

Kentarou Miura has passed away

RIP Mr. Miura. Thank you for helping me survive. I am not sure I would have without BERSERK.
  2. Deci

Berserk Tattoo

Newest additions... Part one Gonna have him touch up and fix the Dragonslayer hilt >.> And two!
  3. Deci

Berserk Tattoo

Thank you!!
  4. Deci

Berserk Tattoo

My latest tattoos.. Quote from The Neverending Story That's 7 Berserk tattoos I have now woooo, still need to finish the Eclipse n Beast of Darkness but a travel back to Atlanta is required to do so. Maybe in a few months. >.>
  5. Deci

Episode 340

Ahhhh! NOT MY DARLING ERIKA NO! Bad Rakshas! Can't wait for the next episode to see how she lives! ^_^ I'd personally love to see Luka get involved somehow. I'm guessing Rickert will do something VERY dramatic, so exciting! ♡ BERSERK Thanks Miura!
  6. Deci

Berserk Tattoo

This happened finally , to go along with all my other BERSERK tattoos. I might get the silhouettes filled in but haven't decided yet if it would look better or not.
  7. Deci

What if Skullknight and Zodd.....

That's a really fascinating speculation, I hadn't thought of that before, very interesting thank you! I was also thinking as I read this how it has actually always seemed to me that if you wanted to make a connection between Zodd/SK and Guts/Femto, the correlation would be closer to Guts and...
  8. Deci

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Also let's hope we get to see Bran again, and in fantastic fashion.
  9. Deci

Movies to look forward to

I'm excited for Episode VII, J J Abrams understands Star Wars and has shown humility in admitting his flaws like the lens flare problem, so he can totally pull this off. Also when I see the words Disney and Star Wars together my mind goes straight into "shared universe" territory and that sparks...
  10. Deci

Movies to dread

The casting choices certainly could have been done better for sure, John and Sara Connor's actors are uninteresting at best, however I do like the change in the T-1000. No one except Michael Biehn can play Kyle Reese in my mind, he is as Arnold is to the T-800 in my mind. Possibly my favorite...
  11. Deci

True Detective

You can see where the confusion comes from.
  12. Deci

True Detective

I read that Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch are also likely playing roles in the new season. I adore Rachel so I consider it good news, also I have no problems with Vaughn or Farrell so I'm fine on that front as well. I do agree a bit about the director, I really loved what she did with the...
  13. Deci

Episode 337

I love Rickert! He's turned out even more awesome than I had hoped for, it almost makes me tear up. Really just had looked forward to getting cool perspective for inside Falconia and now I just want to follow him for as long as possible! Slapping the damn King and "savior"? Yes sir! If we had...
  14. Deci

Why do people say it went downhill after the Golden Age Arc?

I've never heard anyone say it got worse after the Golden Age, maybe after the Conviction Arc when the trolls showed up, I can even understand that perspective however much I disagree with it. After the Golden Age though? I've always felt like Lost Children Arc was possibly the most loved part...
  15. Deci

Episode 336

Loved it! I definitely felt a strange subtle anxiety as Rickert and Locus walked down the huge walkway. Add Locus speech about the old Hawks and the "black sun" and it felt very impending doom to me. I'm right there with Rickert.. So excited about next episode!
Top Bottom