Recent content by delirious_foxx

1. delirious_foxx

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

I think seeing his notes on the series would be really cool. They're may not be alot, and that would be fine. But just seeing what Miura was thinking about for Berserk would be nice, no matter how much there is to release.
  2. delirious_foxx

Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale

i'm still rather new at collecting, too be honest. i'm most interested in cards with skull knight, puck, rosine, schnoz, serpico and judeau, if you have any of those
  3. delirious_foxx

i'm still interested in seeing your card list and prices, if thats alright
  4. delirious_foxx

vuana_variety's Colors

you did a really good job! :slan:
  5. delirious_foxx

Who is your favorite elf?

i completely agree
  6. delirious_foxx

vuana_variety's Colors

these look really good!!:badbone:
  7. delirious_foxx

well i meant more like the small pixies, like puck
  8. delirious_foxx

Just a small poll because i'm curious! Puck is personally my favorite :puck:
  9. delirious_foxx

My Opinion on any future Berserk Adaptations

it would be really great if berserk got a new anime adaptation, especially if it was someone familiar with the series. :shrug:OVAs would be pretty nice tho, too
  10. delirious_foxx

Sea God arc praise

i haven't seen any talk about the sea god arc and its my favorite, so here it is. i haven't been able to pinpoint why it stuck out to me so much but i hope to figure that out in this post. i know its not as special as other arcs, but i love the characters in it that get introduced. i love...
  11. delirious_foxx

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

i just recently got my hair cut and it reminds me of casca's short hair! :casca:
  12. delirious_foxx

Thoughts on Lost Children?

reading this sentence reminded me of a conversation that my boyfriend and i had recently- he told me there's a scene/panel with a bunch of dead bodies and one of them looks like jill. i guess it's theorized she died because of this? i don't know much about it
  13. delirious_foxx

Thoughts on Lost Children?

I like it, especially because puck has a big role in it. tho i can't say it's my favorite arc, it is really good :guts:
  14. delirious_foxx

hey!! welcome!!:slan:

hey!! welcome!!:slan:
  15. delirious_foxx

hey, do you still have cards for sale??
Top Bottom