Recent content by DirectDK

1. DirectDK

Episode 364

As Miura's final work... 364 is absolutely perfect. Like everyone, I've had such a huge :void: in my heart these past few months. But this episode offers more closure than I could have ever possibly dreamt of. I haven't posted in years, but I'm feeling quite nostalgic right now... Hope my...
  2. DirectDK

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

New P1 reveals today at WF: https://imgur.com/a/iY4liOh Both statues are 1/4 scale. SK looks a bit chunky to me, proportion wise. Could be the angle, but I feel he looks a tiny bit squished. Casca looks great. Love the nod to Adon too lol.
  3. DirectDK

Yeah... estimated to the tune of $3600 USD which is craziness. I mean, it will be massive at 1/4 scale, and surely amazing. But man... it will hurt. As for the SK standing pose they just revealed... I am not a fan of the overly metallic paint job. But the proportions of the piece are quite...
  4. DirectDK

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Late to the party, but Maiku's custom shelf is insane! What a sight to see all those pieces that were accumulated from 15+ years of collecting. Impressive! And Branded_Saiyan27, that is a really dedicated way to display those Prime1 pieces. So much space in between, each with their own...
  5. DirectDK

[WTB] James Perkins Busts

:stop: HOW DARE YOU TURKITAGE! j/k Ahmetal is a good guy, it'd be great to go a dedicated collector like him!
  6. DirectDK

What are the best ways to support Berserk?

I rebought all the manga in digital format on Comixology. Looks so great on my iPad and super convenient for travel. I highly recommend. Also Dark Horse is coming out with hardcover collector editions of the manga. It's looking sexy! You can buy it on Amazon, Barnes n Noble, or your local comic...
  7. DirectDK

2019 20th Anniversary Guts AoW

$1700? For an improved cape, modded helmet, and a different paint app? I know there are still a lot of hardcore AOW collectors out there (especially for the newer repaints), but that price is pretty shocking.
  8. DirectDK

selling my collection

Sorry to hear you are selling your entire collection! It is a beautiful one. I wish you the best in your sales!!
  9. DirectDK

My (Growing) Berserk Collection

First of all, WELCOME!!! :guts: Second of all, the God Hand / beherit holder is AWESOME!!!!! :ubik: That's so creative. Well done!! Narin Studios just started producing/selling something similar but I like the paint job on yours a lot. More true to the original. I can't wait to see what else...
  10. DirectDK

Tsume-Berserk

Their Zodd/Guts/Griff dio will go up for preorder on Nov 23rd. There will also be an exhibition of their products in Paris on the 24th and 25th, event info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/323407808212242/
  11. DirectDK

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

Both versions (bloody and normal) are sold out already, but here they are if anyone wants to take a gander. Bloody (99 pieces, sold out in an hour): https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/guts-zodd-vs-ganishka-epic-diorama-bloody-exclusive/ Normal (450 pieces, sold out in a week)...
  12. DirectDK

[WTB] James Perkins Busts

Not selling mine, but I will be curious to know if you find any sellers for this. Let me know if you do! Good luck! =)
  13. DirectDK

Looking for Zodd Revelations...

I moved this here. Good luck!
  14. DirectDK

I'm also in the US, and sideshow is def the way to go.
  15. DirectDK

The New Picture Thread

Ahahahahaha indeed!!!
Top Bottom