Recent content by dokstarr

1. D

Any Berserk original art out there?

Bumping up this topic I was poking on yahoo auctions and saw this. http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t493471526 The art looks off, so I was wondering what this was being sold as? Is this supposed to be a sketch my Miura? I put the description through google translate and it looks...
  2. D

Thanks for the link. Some fun stuff searching through the ended auctions. Looks like pretty much no actual panels or covers are sold - mostly just head sketches (with a few exceptions). With there not being much work available those prices are pretty high. Supply and demand drives all...
  3. D

Thanks for the info. It seems like manga artists don't sell their work as much as western artists. I wonder if he is just sitting on the thousands of pages stacked up somewhere. Is there a market for original art from manga? I googled around and it didn't seem to be much out there and just a...
  4. D

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had or knew how to get a hold of some Berserk original artwork (the artwork used to make covers, interior pages, etc.). I don't have a huge collection (more of a quality over quantity collector) but the one manga series I'd be interested in is Berserk...
Top Bottom