Recent content by DragoonBG

1. D

Episode 355

You better give him a hug Miura or I am gonna be pissed :zodd:. Man's been through so much... just a tiny bit of happiness would mean so much for both (and us) :sad:. Really emotional episode!
  2. D

Episode 347

Maybe it changes forms according the circumstances (her perspective of things). I believe it represents Guts (I mean it is kinda obvious I guess), dragging/protecting her around, we've seen it. I actually didn't notice the leg :), very good observation.
  3. D

GummySkull's colors and fanart

Both are done great and with taste! Your previous avatar by the way was really cool, I'm sad to see it's gone :(.
  4. D

Episode 346

Well, they are branded as sacrifice, and the way I described it he happens to be there (it's a wild speculation, because we know very little in general about the God Hand), because of the (Walter explained it much better than me :() terrible nightmare that was the eclipse and which will be the...
  5. D

Episode 346

I'm gonna bring back the focus on the current developments or the ones that are near to come. I was thinking how crowded is the throne room/area - which is appropriate considering the visitors (most probably a rare occasion in the everyday life of the Skellig's citizens), so everyone is...
  6. D

Episode 346

I meant the character in the comedy not the creature itself :) (maybe I wrote it wrong). I only looked the generalized description - mischievous, servent of the king, etc - but I don't know the story (as I said). It's not all that important just curiosity.
  7. D

Episode 346

What an insane episode :)! Thank you for the translation. Miura is going nuts with his art. The amount of work put into his drawings is amazing. I like a lot how much he is stays true/traditional to the creatures design. I've got a great vibe from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (which I haven't...
  8. D

Episode 345

I think it will be/might be a cool/neat idea if we have the chance to experience a travel through the World Spiral Tree's branches with the Sea Horse floating/flying through it imbued by magic (ofc.). Maybe a little bit too far off for a fantasy and it goes into the sci-fi direction, but in...
  9. D

Episode 345

It was a great read (the whole thread). If anyone missed it I recomend cheking it out.
  10. D

Episode 345

There is something between them, like how Cucca, always reacts to her (a type of scolding). I guess its more a feeling than something in particular I can extract from what we know thus far :). I'd love to read it if you have a direction link :), thanks. Also have to say you are probably single...
  11. D

Episode 345

Not trying to sway off topic, but wasn't Griffith's inability to co-op with the fact that his (best) friend wanted to find his own desteny/path and he had problem accepting that reality/fact? So instead of putting his egocentric self and weird sense of possession behind and keeping focus on his...
Top Bottom