Recent content by Drakull

1. Drakull

WTB Griffith Horse Riding 1/10

I would buy any version pm me if you want to sell it Thanks
  2. Drakull

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

This 1/4 line is amazing but I can't afford it, too much characters but I ordered the Guts 1/3, Its the ultimate Guts I was always looking for (sword held, face and base ...)
  3. Drakull

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

Not a big fan, the face don't match with the action of the statue
  4. Drakull

Tsume-Berserk

The zodd is not overpriced, see the P1 version of Apostle Zodd, its bigger by 25% but price is twice.
  5. Drakull

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Great display guys and congratz to the P1 owners !
  6. Drakull

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

I appreciated the 2016 serie very much. I'm back to berserk, I stopped 7 years ago. I think the musics are very good, the style is great, animation is not perfect but so happy to see Blackswordman in a anime movie again regarding the accurate, I m not sure and not hardcore fan enough
  7. Drakull

[FS] AoW statues for sale !

Re: [FS] AoW statues for sale ! guts 20th Anniversary ... Many pics ! updated with pics
  8. Drakull

Re: [FS] AoW statues for sale ! guts 20th Anniversary ... Many pics ! Price lowered its time to make a great buy !
  9. Drakull

Re: [FS] AoW statues for sale ! 20th ... Many pics ! Up ! still for sale
  10. Drakull

Re: [FS] AoW statues for sale ! 20th ... Many pics ! New sale ! Guts 20th 1/4 scale ! See pics on first page
  11. Drakull

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

COngratz hubalo, are these your first berserk merchandise ?
  12. Drakull

Speculation about Movie IV

Is the OVA project dead ?
  13. Drakull

Griffith: The Battle for Doldrey 1/10 Scale Limited Version 1&2 - Dec 2014

yes uninspired and too pricy but I ve been waiting for this 1/10e for years ...
  14. Drakull

Sellers Warning

Thanks Liad, I kept everything, I will ask for a shipping refund at least ebay agreed the buyer of course..wtf
  15. Drakull

Sellers Warning

Hi guys I want to share with you my first bad experience Take care of the Ebay members bebo_1980, his name is Bashar -------- , from Kuwait I shipped to him a PERFECT Guts Hunderd Man Killer, blue Mantle, in his original Wooden Box, well packed The man says an arrow is broken and it is not...
Top Bottom