Recent content by EeXerO

1. EeXerO

Kentarou Miura has passed away

RIP Kentaro Miura, this is really hard to take in right now :sad:
  2. EeXerO

Episode 362

How many more volumes do you think we will get of Berserk? There are so many potentially cool things in the Berserk world I want to know more about. Of course I'd rather have them in the Berserk manga written by Miura than outsourced like the Grunbeld story. But it probably comes down to what...
  3. EeXerO

Episode 362

Oh shiiiit, shouldn't have pressed the button but I did.
  4. EeXerO

Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

I have a suggestion for a new milestone! It would be great to have accurate translations of earlier Berserk volumes. I understand what an extremely long and tough job this would be but then again, Berserk won't be finished in maaany years. Maybe as a 750$ milestone? With my newly added 5$ a...
  5. EeXerO

How to buy the digital edition of Young Animal online

I just bought my first episode with this guide, great stuff!!
  6. EeXerO

Episode 337

Wow, what an amazing episode. I wonder if there's going to be any consequences for Rickert for doing what he did... If Sonia sees Rickert maybe she will feel there's something different with his feelings towards Griffith compared to everyone else and wonder why.
  7. EeXerO

How did you find out about Berserk?

The story pretty much goes like this: I was 14 or so and had tired of only reading Naruto, Bleach & Dragonball. I wanted something a little bit more mature! I believe I searched for the highest rated mangas on Anime News Network and found Berserk. From the little mini information it sounded...
  8. EeXerO

Episode 337

This episode sounds so great, I can't wait to see what Rickert says to Femto. I really like this idea!
  9. EeXerO

Berserk cellphone backgrounds 1080 x 1920

You are all very welcome :) I made some more: http://imgur.com/a/i8ruA
  10. EeXerO

Berserk cellphone backgrounds 1080 x 1920

Hello everyone, I just cropped and resized some pages from Berserk to use as backgrounds for my cellphone. They are in the resolution of 1080x1920 and I couldn't see a reason to not share them with you. I hope it's okay to post a link to the album here. Here you go: http://imgur.com/a/0Dise...
  11. EeXerO

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

That's fantastic news!! I can't wait for Berserk to return again.
  12. EeXerO

A lack of Berserk - Dark Horse & DMP

I really hope volume 30 has been remade with thicker pages.
  13. EeXerO

A lack of Berserk - Dark Horse & DMP

That sucks! :( I really hope they won't stop doing Berserk altogether.
  14. EeXerO

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 25

There are three podcasts I follow closely: this one, Giant Bomb's Gaming Podcast and a Swedish podcast where two comedians talk about random stuff. The Skullkast is, without a doubt, the best out of those three! This podcast is always very fun and informative to listen to, especially when it...
  15. EeXerO

Berserk Quiz: Leaderboard & Discussion

Thanks. :) It's pretty much the same for me, but on a lower level. The past week I haven't gotten below 23 correct answers even once. The days when I had to have luck to even gather 16 correct answers seem so far away now. Progress! <3 Speaking of which, my high score is now 28!
Top Bottom