Recent content by ellita

1. ellita

Casca had it hard too

I fully disagree, most of the series is based on her trauma from the eclipse yes, however, every time shes sexually assaulted she never has an aftermath for those events, for example wylad, she was almost raped but immediately after she was never shown to care for the encounter, do you...
  2. ellita

Casca's love for Guts

i think this was after the rescue or a moment of high tension in the manga but when casca pulls on gut's cape to ask him for comfort. for someone as guarded as casca to reach out in a way she would never with anybody else was so sweet, that's when I was like, yeah she actually loves him
  3. ellita

Casca had it hard too

I don't know why people often disregard Casca's pain in berserk. as it seems to make her pain become character development for guts inspires a lot of disregard for it. Guts went through everything, however, Casca went through everything a few times. She was raped while pregnant by her hero...
  4. ellita

help, like urgently

girly I am 16, 3,000 words to me is a lot more than it is to you. But that is such a great idea actually thanks :)
  5. ellita

help, like urgently

thanks man, although like I have to find something that I can write 3000-ish words on, which one do you think that could be? also the homosexuality in berserk I meant more like berserk from a homosexual lens/perspective yk? thanks sm already tho!!!
  6. ellita

help, like urgently

hey, I'm writing an extended essay (a really important final project) for school on berserk, I don't know what to do it on tho, I would love help brainstorming. some ideas I already had 1 inspiration behind berserk 2 griff/guts/Casca dynamics 3 griff in general, where he stands, relationship...
Top Bottom