1. Elrep Treize

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

Edit payment conditions and withdrawal of ZODD Nosferatu 2013
  2. Elrep Treize

Edit with price and status for of the statues check
  3. Elrep Treize

Thx Not at the moment. I'll put what's left on eBay at the end of the summer. I'll give the members of the forum a chance.
  4. Elrep Treize

Hi, everybody. After many years of searching, buying and collecting all these statues it's time for me to do something else. So I'm putting my entire collection of 1/10 and 1/15 Berserk by ART OF WAR for sale. All the statues have their boxes. And sometimes an over-cardboard. Some pieces...
  5. Elrep Treize

Art of war beherits

PM sent :ubik:
  6. Elrep Treize

Art of war beherits

I think I am one of them. Can you tell me the Art-of-war article number to make sure it's the one you're looking for? It's new. Never opened.
  7. Elrep Treize

[WTB] Sercing for AOW Guts & Casca

Mine is still for sale. Same price.
  8. Elrep Treize

[WTB] Sercing for AOW Guts & Casca

Hi, I sell the mine at a price of 550€ + shipping (from Switzerland). It's the regular version with Volkov attachment. New (just open one time for check). I accept only PayPal.
  9. Elrep Treize

Griffith: The Battle for Doldrey 1/10 Scale Limited Version 1&2 - Dec 2014

I agree Tsume done great things. Very good scult. And take risks in these achievements. But level painting Art-of-war are far ahead of them. In Tsume there is still a big difference between what you command and what you get at this level (burrs and scratches are still too many. And do not even...
  10. Elrep Treize

WTB AOW n172 Griffith: Limited Blue Mantle Edition

All is in the title :rakshas:
  11. Elrep Treize

1/6 Guts -Golden Age set (painted version update)

An incredible job. I want a set. PM sent!
  12. Elrep Treize

[Official]: Art of War - Statue Request Thread

Hi everyone, This is my first post and direct a sensitive subject. So here my list of wishes Guts - spirit of the berserker armor (beast of darkness) - my dream in 1/6 - vs Griffith in snow, Golden Age Gambino - vs Guts, on top being impaled Mozgus Disciples - any or all of them (I hope...
Top Bottom