Recent content by enjoy

1. enjoy

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Truly a sad day. :sad: As many of you have shared, I too picked up the manga during my high school years and it did shape the person I am today. A true masterpiece. May he rest in peace.
  2. enjoy

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

I`ll be quick as most of my concerns have already been addressed by everyone here. The thing that really made the biggest impact on me, besides the fast pace and choppy writing, is the animation and how it was handled. I love hand drawn animation because it offers so much detail and it is just...
  3. enjoy

Max Factory Femto

A quick update: http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-4/goodsmile-online-shop-2%E6%9C%886%E6%97%A5-3%E6%9C%884%E6%97%A5%E6%8E%A5%E5%8F%97%E8%A8%82%E8%B3%BC%EF%BC%8C2016%E5%B9%B43%E6%9C%88%E6%B4%BE%E8%B2%A8-%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A300%E9%9A%BB-maxfactory-16-pol/ Looks like it will be a 2016 release for now...
  4. enjoy

Guts statue - Max Factory

A minor update.I'll surely get him. That sword looks huge! :o
  5. enjoy

1/6 Guts -Golden Age set (painted version update)

The paint job is phenomenal and I`m loving the little details all over the statues. Including leather strips is an awesome touch. :ubik: Congratulations to the future owners !! I am patiently waiting for an Armored Berserk. :carcus:
  6. enjoy

Eclipse - void & Griffith 2013

It would seem that I am done collecting Berserk merchandise from AOW for good. This is ridiculous. The prices just get higher and higher. Recently I started collecting Kotobukiya Arfx statues and I have to say that for $200-$250 you get a perfect sculpt at 1/6 scale.You can really see where your...
  7. enjoy

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure new Anime and PS3 Fighting Game Announced

I really enjoy the series. It is definitely not your average shounen anime. It`s a breath of fresh air - I love the overly dramatic narrator and the dialog ,the animation is also great - with beautifully drawn characters and backgrounds. There are times when the picture freezes and we follow...
  8. enjoy

Initiating other people to the series

I introduced two people to the TV series. One of them really enjoyed the Anime and started reading the manga. He closely follows the release of each new episode. The other guy casually watches Anime but whenever we see each other I bring him up to speed on what has happened.
  9. enjoy

What if Guts dies...

That`s been one of the most puzzling things for me in the Berserk universe – how will the story end and what will happen to Guts? I always envision a duel between Guts and Griffith in some kind of bloody and abstract world. I remember watching the Eclipse ceremony and seeing Guts pinned down...
  10. enjoy

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

In my opinion the movie , just like the first one , was rushed and important parts were ommitted. I don`t know what Studio 4C was doing but at the beginning of the movie the first battle looked like some cheap CGI cutscene from a video game... It`s really sad that they couldn’t bring out the...
  11. enjoy

RIPOFF ALERT: sasukaros / ATHANASIOS DELBEDERIS

Re: swindle alert from memeber sasukaros This is really unfortunate , I hope PayPal refunds your cash guys. This guy and that Olivier Brion that screwed with IncantatioN are just... :mozgus: This just makes people on the board trust and buy from members that are well-known and post...
  12. enjoy

[ART OF WAR] Skull Knight Birth Ceremony Chapter 1/10 Scale

I think they will most probably come up with one or two repaints, since that's their policy with most , if not every statue they release. Congrats on the purchase Maiku. Did you get the Exclusive Version ?
  13. enjoy

Griffith: Hawk Soldier 2012 Version

I like the proportions and face of the Figma release better.
  14. enjoy

20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

That`s exactly what I thought when I watched the clip. That`s just lazy on their part , but since this is their "last" ( :troll:) repainting of this statue I guess they didn't want to fiddle with the face sculpt. I am not a big fan of the red parts of his body - is his torso soaked in blood? It...
  15. enjoy

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

I got this a few days ago. I didn't see anyone post pictures so I tried my best. There isn't much I can say about the statue -the paint job is phenomenal and I'm simply in love with it. When I place the statue next to the Black Swordsman PVC it really shows that it's a higher...
Top Bottom